[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Clutch) Staff Re-App

Clutch

RP Name: 41stGC ARCL CSM Clutch | Battlemaster Cin Drallig

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:239387446 

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No I am not.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was really busy with school work and wanted to focus on my battalion as it was struggling at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have been thinking about it for a while and I noticed there aren't very many active staff during the night time. I would say I am most active then and I think I can help out with the night time along with being active during the day. I also miss being a game master and hosting events for people.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel as if it went pretty well. I started off in the TR program until i reached the rank of Admin and applied for Game Helper. After that I worked my way up to SA and got Game Master and from there I was staff for a little bit and then resigned for reasons stated above.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do understand.

Edited by Clutch
Spelling Errors

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1 Team 2 for life yo

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Congratulations, You have been Reinstated as Senior Admin

//Moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management