CWRP - (Gio) Staff Application

HeyImGio

Rp name: Gio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455766639

VIP: No

Time zone: CST

Why I want to be an Administrator: I’ve been playing on the server quite a bit now and I’ve enjoyed it for the most part. I’ve been wanting to become an admin for a bit now just waiting for the right time and the correct prerequisites. I want to mainly become staff just to help out and become more involved in the community. A Lot of the times when I go onto a server and one that I play a lot especially to the extent I’ve played on this one, I like to take part with administration whether that be a moderator or an admin. I typically enjoy doing things like helping out others and filling out things. I've heard and seen that that happens a lot as a staff member. In my own battalion I’ve taken part as a higher up staff member in there or more of a discord/docs manager, which as I’ve probably said before i do this because i like being part of the community and helping it grow and have a solid and well orchestrated structure. 

A bit about myself: Well My names Giovanni i typically go by Gio which i go by in most online things i do. I’m currently a junior in highschool. I do some extracurricular activities but most have died now this year since I really just want to get school over with. I plan to go down a computer science/engineering career path so in school I'm currently learning basic coding nothing too special (currently JavaScript). But other than I’m 16 going on to 17 in October, I have quite a bit of free time unless I'm dealing with school work or hanging out with friends.  I myself am pretty good at dealing with situations and am well managed and I like everything to be well in order, when there is something I don't typically know how to handle a situation I'll seek out help from a peer or a higher up to help me handle the situation better. 

Staff Experience: I have quite a bit of staffing experience.  Last summer I played quite a bit of Minecraft, which i know isn't a role play server like this but the staffing situation was still similar. I staffed servers like Minecraft Monday which had up to like 20,000+ players at once. Here I dealt with many situations like: Dealing with Modder, New players, People who use inappropriate language in chat involving anything from regular cursing to racial slurs to hate speech. Here I worked with other staff members quite a bit and communicated with them quite well. I also staffed other servers, some involving: savage games skybounds and Kingdoms. Both have 1,000+ players at one point. 

In game Hours: I currently have around 160 hours on the clone wars server. 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 Only reason I am giving this a -1 is because I've seen you on the server before, but you always act mingy, for example, why you're adverting tryout binds. Those are supposed to be formal and let people know what kind of battalion you are, but I've seen you put some really dumb stuff in advert when doing your tryouts. I don't know about you personality wise, but I just feel like you wouldn't be fit!

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

14 minutes ago, Rickle said:

-1 Only reason I am giving this a -1 is because I've seen you on the server before, but you always act mingy, for example, why you're adverting tryout binds. Those are supposed to be formal and let people know what kind of battalion you are, but I've seen you put some really dumb stuff in advert when doing your tryouts. I don't know about you personality wise, but I just feel like you wouldn't be fit!

I completely understand where you are coming from but to defend myself, i do these type of things like the advert to make the battalion more appealing i think the same copy and paste key bind seems boring and players who see every battalion posting the same format thing will find that un appealing. yes my adverts are dumb at times but i try to make them layed back since the CG is already seen as a strict battalion so i just try to show them that ew can have fun too and its seem to work in my experience. 

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

+1

On 6/4/2020 at 3:48 AM, HeyImGio said:

I completely understand where you are coming from but to defend myself, i do these type of things like the advert to make the battalion more appealing i think the same copy and paste key bind seems boring and players who see every battalion posting the same format thing will find that un appealing. yes my adverts are dumb at times but i try to make them layed back since the CG is already seen as a strict battalion so i just try to show them that ew can have fun too and its seem to work in my experience. 

Understandable...+1 just make sure you know where to cross the line of "joking" around. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...