Blood's Staff Re-application

RP Name: CT PVT Blood

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57487225

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT+8

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Cause I took a long break from the server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have returned and I want to help the community in ways I used to as staff. I want to be able to help community members during EST late nights when me and other late night staff members are online so people do not need to wait till the next day to get what they need. I would also like to progress my way through the staff ranks and assist the higher staff in anyway I am able.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my previous time as staff went well. I learned a lot and also helped other a lot with staff trainings and even tickets that were hard to overcome. I was up during early mornings my time helping community members, so I think it went pretty well all things considered

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Bloodless
RP Name

Omega Three-Six "Darman"| "Blood for the Blood God!"

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 Welcome back man

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1 Never knew this guy but his legend casts a shadow on all of us, esp in SOBDE. Good luck!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums