RP Name: CF-99 KI Lix

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:119189279

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?:SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Burnt out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I just want to help everyone out. Host sims to keep people from being bored. I want to be a late night and early morning staff member to can always help out and get those tickets and issues solved. I want to set an example for the people who are wanting to become staff. I mainly want to rejoin the team because I want to fix the lack of creative events. Shoot'em ups and Passive RP's have been done to death, if you think of an event idea it's probably been done. I want to put some new life into the events. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): 

I believe on all 3 of my times as SA it went all well. I took tickets, I did training's and did my events. I never had an issue with helping anyone out and I was always willing. Near the end of my time as staff before I got burnt out in them. Second time around I was burnt out, and my last stint as staff was the same thing, but now Im back and I want to accomplish my goals of putting some new life into the events. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Im currently not TR but If i need to get it I will

Edited by LixCoffee
big re moment
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums