Which animated show you want to see remade?

As the title says, if you could have any animated show / movie remade to have animation quality similar to modern shows which would it be?

My pick is Avatar: TLA, the show is from 2003 and it looked breath taking at times then. But can you imagine how amazing it would look with animation quality akin to something like Season 7 of the clone wars?

For example, imagine this scene remade with the animation quality and visual fidelity of Season 7.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Less of a remake and more of a continuation, but The Spectacular Spider-Man had such an ass of a cliff-hanger. Shit's gotta come back ASAP, loved that show.

Maybe the original Teen Titans as well. But I think that might actually be happening last I heard.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Head Admin

Spongebob 

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

On 5/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, Fyi said:

Samurai Champloo.

Idk man, with old anime like Champloo, Bebop, Akira (kind of a movie tho), Neon Genesis and such, the animation and art style are what give those shows their charm. Just my opinion though.

Edited by Smeck
11 hours ago, Smeck said:

Idk man, with old anime like Champloo, Bebop, Akira (kind of a movie tho), Neon Genesis and such, the animation and art style are what give those shows their charm. Just my opinion though.

I kind of agree with Evangelion and Bebop because that's kinda the vibe but Samurai Champloo would look so sick with new animation

• Friendly 1

hi.

If I could have any show remade for top level modern animation, it would be Justice League.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!