CWRP - Harsh/Jaing Staff Application

Harsh

RP Name: Null-10 Jaing Skirata / 212th Elder Knight Harsh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167592505

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've contemplated taking this exciting step for quite awhile, but for multiple reasons (being busy with IRL, or just being busy with roles on the server) I didn't take the plunge. Becoming an administrator, in my opinion, is arguably the best step one can take towards helping the server while also helping themselves. I would like to become an administrator for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, I feel that becoming staff will eventually allow me to expand my outreach work as a Null. Currently, it is difficult for me to host and run sims without my fellow staff Nulls to help me. I intend to work my way up to Senior Admin to gain access to SIM building tools. I'd also like to eventually become a GameMaster; I love creating fantastical scenarios surrounding the Star Wars universe, and I feel that creating events for the server will be a great way for me to express my creativity in that regard. Becoming a GameMaster will also allow me to attempt to implement more long-term roleplay with recurring themes and characters that I believe will eventually benefit the server as a whole.

Additionally, I want to become a staff member because it is simply something I have never tried before. I have a feeling that I don't truly appreciate the amount of work that goes into keeping this wonderful community alive, and that background work is something I am supremely interested in becoming a part of!

Finally, I would like to become a staff member to bring the server better guides surrounding GMOD systems. I have been doing a lot of testing on my own time with the other Nulls surrounding PvP and PvE mechanics and how to best use the mechanics to our own advantage. Becoming an administrator will allow me to more thoroughly test these principles and come to better, more accurate conclusions about the mechanics of the game. Eventually, I hope to share these findings in the form of guides or outreach training to help other players on the server reach their full potential. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a full time university student majoring in Biology on the pre-medical track at WashU in St. Louis. Fun fact, Synergy is the only GMOD server I have ever played on for more than 10 minutes. I'm obviously a huge StarWars buff and love to explore the lore - from canon to legends. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no prior staff experience, but I hope to make some great ones in the near future!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 2743:29:26 hours (edited)

Edited by Last_Ancestor

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Man does so much work already and he isnt even staff

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1 Big man

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I don’t know. Played for almost 2800 hours and now decided to do the staff thing. Make it 3000 and you got a deal. 

+1 

• Funny 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You're a good guy and your head is always in the right place. (I hope). Anyway, I've never seen an issue with you abusing rank or anything related to that. So, I'd think you'd bring good quality work to the staff team. Good luck!

+1

~Porch

+1, btw I'm Marsh 

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8