CWRP- Moose's Staff Application

Moose

RP Name: Attack Regimental CMD Moose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93203957

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well I was staff in the past before when we were on IFN but when this server started up I decided not to go for staff again. I think that I would like to get involved with the staff team again and have some fun with it. This server is pretty cool and I see myself lasting a while here so I would like to tryout for staff again and the new system and help out where I can. I am going to be spending some time on the server and I think that it would be good to help out and try to help others on the server. It would be pretty cool if I can make a lasting impact on the server so I will help out wherever I can. I like helping people and making new people feel welcomed to the server, I think that the best way a staff member can help the server is by making new players feel welcomed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am Moose, I live in Canada and I am 17. I have been playing in the SWRP community for 4 years now taking a year long break in 2018. I try my best at anything I put my mind to because that is how I was raised, and I was also taught to be kind to everyone you meet. I know the rules of the server pretty well and I hope to help the staff team and meet some new people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | Attack Regimental CMD Moose has played for 1628:02:39.

Money Moves

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Congratulations, As of 05/17/2020 you are part of the staff team

//moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management