CWRP Leche's Staff Re-Application

Leche

RP Name: 2ndACXO PS1 CSM Bear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155881421

VIP (Y/N): Y 

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: My computer was broken and my mom had surgery so i had to do stuff for her. Basically didn't have time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I miss being able to help other battalions in trainings and other ways my ct job cant. Due to the virus everyone is stuck inside (as well as myself) and I believe I can help by entertaining the server. I have a lot more time to be a lot more efficient then i was last time. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Pretty effective when i was doing all i could. Unfortunately i couldn't be on and as active as i liked but when i was on i did what i could to help others and handle many situations. If I'm being 100% honest it was mediocre but now that i have time there will definitely be improvement 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do

Edited by Leche
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 a solid dude and a helpful guy

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congradulations!

Your Application has been accepted for Interview!
Please Contact a HA for your Interview by 5/11/20 

or your Application will be Denied

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Former: Liaison