[CWRP]- Oranges Staff application

RP Name: Rancor ARF SSG Oranges

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185743266

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I love this server, its is in my opinion the most fun to play on. If I can help this server by being an Admin on it then i will be thrilled. I am on during the times where the sever is popin off and usually on during late night, and recently I have been seeing opportunity's for an admin to do things during these dead times. it is my goal to make this server a more fun place for all its players who are faithfully waiting for a fun time on the server. If possible I would like to have more events and encounters, and when I am on I would do my best to make that happen. Other than making the server a better place for the players I plan on making the jobs of the admins easier. Running a server must be over whelming so I would love to help.    

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a 16 year old guy who loves Gmod for its great community and the chance it gives you to meet new people. I have been playing gmod for a couple years now, I've been loving it the whole time, it has become my favorite game to play on my computer. other than gmod I play mine craft and skyrim but not much else. Outside of the computer world I am a rugby player and a muy thai fighter. I can make nice quick decisions from rugby, and I know how to handle stressful situations from my training in muy thai.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Sadly i do not have any past experience on being staff but I would love my first staff job to be on my favorite server. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 706 hours on the clone wars server. 

• Friendly 1

Knock knock!
Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Knock knock!
Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Knock knock!
Who's there?

Orange