• Retired Founder

Battalion:
Omega Squad

RP Name:
Omega Oh-Nine "Niner"

Date:
03/08/2020

Reason:
Realistically, I only took on this position to help SO BDE and specifically Omega Squad and the members within it to ensure that they received someone that was competent to lead them and increase the standards and ready someone to take my place. I believe I have me this goal and it's time for me to move out of the position so someone else can take over.

Goodbyes:
@Ratio - Thank you for being an excellent Executive Officer. You have helped keep me in line and have definitely improved my time within SO BDE due to being the goofball that you are. Glad to be able to work with you again and looking forward to doing so again in the future.
o7

@Skylur - You went from one green character to another, Master Chief... I am proud of your achievements and it was good to work with you again, I missed our time together in the order and it was refreshing to work with an old friend whilst you were Atin.
o7

@Bloodless - Honestly the best Darman I have ever seen (Other than maybe @Rush Cat). I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you as you seem to be one of the more down to earth members of the community with a genuine interest to help make the server fun for all. You are the person I hope to see follow me into the position of Niner and can't wait to see you get there.
o7

@Crimson - I wish I could have given you better feedback in the Jedi order, you were honestly one of the best Jedi I have ever seen within the community and you definitely deserve to be reckognised for the amazing roleplay you conduct within your position as Etain and would love to see Master/General Tur-Mukan one day.
o7

@Neptune - You gave me some pretty big shoes to fill, I feel as though I filled them well. It's good to see you back following your heart and earning your spot back in Omega Squad. Glad that you guys are all reunited.
o7

Rest of SO BDE - It was fun working with you all, thank you for the laughs and good times. I appreciate you all and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 5

YOU ABSOLUTE SPANNER. I WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR SQUAD LEADING BECAUSE YOU WERE ONE OF THE BEST.
    PERFECT FILL  IN FOR THE NINER POSITION FOR @Neptune

See you on the Battlefield mate. Don't be a stranger. My Channel's always open for ye no matter where ye end up.

And thank you for trusting me to fill those big shoes of yours.. o7

• Agree 1

Omega Three-Six "Darman"| "Blood for the Blood God!"

spacer.png

o7 Still gonna blow up your DMs with random nonsense that I can figure out myself

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

:FeelsWeirdMan:

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

o7 Still gonna blow up your DMs with random nonsense that I can figure out myself

If this doesn’t sum up being a Director than idk what does

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

GM Leadership

o7

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.