ISNIFFPROPANE

RP Name: Special Adviser Papa Kal Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188628909

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No dude

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got beaned for being inactive

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to help out my battalion more, because I always find myself needing to be set for staff, and building dupes is always a struggle, I also just want to help out the server in general, because tickets always seem like you're standing there for an hour spamming tickets to get a staff member to come so I want to be helping with that more. I feel like I can do so much more as a staff member around the server, and I need to feed my addiction from last time so there's that too.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Not bad you heard, just like I started getting burned out, and wanted to focus on my battalion a lot more, so I drifted away from staff, but after doing a lot of the things I wanted to, and I also have created a lot of plans for the future, and staff will not only help me benefit my battalion more, but the server and community which is why I want to come back. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yer

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
Head Admin

+1 lol, just don't leave AGAIN : ) 

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Sniff is a good guy and will do great things. 

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Though I would say please make sure you are more formal.

Edited by kojak
  • Funny 1
7 hours ago, Kell said:

-1, application's question replies were informal. When handing in an application for a job you don't want to write "no dude" as an answer to a legitimate question. If it weren't for the informality, it would be a +1 from me.

This ain’t a job dog its gmod 

im not getting paid dude

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
  • Agree 3
Banned

bump

Edited by kojak
13 hours ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

By getting on more? I don’t really understand the point of your question...

I was not talking about overall activity on server... you said you were "beaned" for inactivity before, and I was asking how can you become more active in the staff side of the server, and how you can be a presence in the staff team unlike before.... (keeping original rating)

Edited by Austistic

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

1 hour ago, Austistic said:

I was not talking about overall activity on server... you said you were "beaned" for inactivity before, and I was asking how can you become more active in the staff side of the server, and how you can be a presence in the staff team unlike before.... (keeping original rating)

I mean staff isn’t as hard now, before my “activity” was judged on how much branch work I did which doesn’t make sense because it’s staff. Now branch work isn’t required of SAs so it’s mad easy. I took tickets before and it’s not hard to keep doing it.

14 minutes ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

I mean staff isn’t as hard now, before my “activity” was judged on how much branch work I did which doesn’t make sense because it’s staff. Now branch work isn’t required of SAs so it’s mad easy. I took tickets before and it’s not hard to keep doing it.

Alright I'm gonna change my -1 to a +uno, but I better see that activity rise in the Staff program xD (I just needed more insight because you said you were "beaned", other than that seems good if you can raise Staff activity if you get the job)

Edited by Austistic
  • Funny 1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith