Clone Wars - Tyennoch Reapplication

Churro

Steam Name: [SR] Cheroma [HA]

RP Name: Attack RCMD Tyennoch/ Ki Adi Mundi

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:13224451

Regiment you are applying for: Attack

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?: Very Well, Had a lot of fun setting up trainings and promoting RP.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?: I would like to continue having fun, promoting Role-play, hosting training, improving relations between the battalions. 

Current availability: Mon-Fri 12-4pm; Saturday all day; Sunday off

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?: 212th and 501st are in the top 3 most Active battalions, Role-play in game is being held to a higher standard, and trainings are regularly being hosting in a fun way encouraging people to play on the server. I lost 327th and 187th but I worked with those that were affected that came to me to help them find other battalions to continue playing on the server, and was hands off with the 501st merge to not undermine the new Rex as I felt that it would cause issues in the long run and have people come straight to me with issues instead of their BCMD.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?: Continuing to promote role-play, hosting trainings and Sim with Credit rewards, and Hosting immersive deployments for the 212th and 501st. I'm going to continue being hands off with the running of the battalions until an emergency happens that requires me to step in. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Edited by Tyennoch
  • Friendly 1

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

In all my years of playing SWRP, I have never seen an Attack Reg be able to command all attack battalions and shock to turn weapons on directors and strip them of their gear WITHOUT HESITATION.... all because Trad sat in Tyennoch's chair.

A filthy weeb shouldn't have all that power.

+1 Feels good man.

Edit: Serious comments:

Tyennoch as ATT REG has able to accomplish quite a few things. He continuously supports and assists all attack battalions ranging from checkup meetings with BCMDs to handling HR matters with the battalion. He has successfully promoted more fun and intuitive roleplay as ATT REG (Buttons OP) -- while maintaining a disciplined stature and standard conduct expectation out of the troopers (trainings, behaviors, formations, etc.) Not to mention he has helped with many things on the server such as CIT challenge and BVB. He has been a solid help to me thus far in the 212th from when I was CMD, XO, and now BCMD Cody.

Edited by Jagger
words

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Banned

+1 No questions asked.