Extra HP for Medic Classes

BlueBeetle

Name: Neptoon (Beetle)

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: Add +50 HP to all medic classes

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Every battalion Medic

Slots: [Keep as they were]

Description: Giving medics an extra +50 HP would drastically help medics survive in very dangerous situations on the battlefield. Medics are supposed to be the support of the group, so having the same HP as the other branches doesn’t help much. I’m asking for +50 instead of +100 because medics don’t need to be these bulky beasts like Heavies or ARCs, but not as squishy and weak as normal troopers. Their max HP would be 350, and max armor would stay the same.

Model: [Keep as they were]

Weapons: [Keep as they were] 

• Disagree 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Management
Management

If anyone would be getting any type of buffs in hp or armor it would be people like Heavies, ARCs, or RC. Not Medics.

Its real ez to survive out there with a bacta kit just be smart about your movement and such

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Medics shouldn't be taking heavy fire, they shouldn't need a health buff. Story time... My first few weeks on the server I joined the 104th and joined the medical regiment. Shortly after my introduction to medical roleplay the 104th was deployed for part of Nade's campaign he was doing with them at the beginning of the summer. I was a medic. It was a one life. I died, as well as my other medic comrade. We were both given PT and extensive combat training to understand why we needed to stay at the back of the formation. So, just do that. Stay behind cover, heal yourself and others when needed. Standard HP is fine. -1

I'll do you one better, @Neptoon

Give Medics a speed boost. Since we're balancing everything around making all battalions standardized, I think Medics getting the passive speed boost would do well for them and allow them to reach their healing targets faster. Lets them think more on their feet since most of them aren't Passive-Aggressive SO BDE medics with bacta bombs and have to heal one target at a time.

Plus, don't need extra health if you don't get hit. Eh? Eh?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 this ain’t it cheif can’t bail the hoes out 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic