Holo's BCMD Fox Application

Holo

Steam Name: [SR] Holo [SA]

RP Name: Executive Officer Thorn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96252878

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Coruscant Guard Commander Fox

Experience: I've been in CG For 2 years (7/23/2018) And during that time I've been Intel Director. 

Multiple Specialization Leads, Many lore characters (Hound Thire Jek Now Thorn) With all the BCMD's in

CG I've Learnt something from all of them, 

Shakes I learnt the importance of leadership and outer battalion relations as anything one trooper does could be how one person sees the battalion

Une i learnt the importance of the Intel team and organization of a battalion

Ratio i learnt the importance of discipline and having good commanders that the battalion as a whole can trust

Slump i learnt the importance of battle comms and having respect for people in higher positions.

Anderson i learnt the importance of modernizing a battalion, And the importance of RP knowing your

Lore characters and really just having fun during events rather than just going into a event with the mindset of “Shoot bad guy win”

While i was in command of branches (TKL HVYL VGL MEDL) I made changes to all those branches (TK Bringing them from 2 total TK's including myself to 8 and filling the roster of TK and reviving all of the docs, HVYL Making heavies within CG a stable branch and setting up things that would and still are in the server today ex: body grouping rules and things in the tryout that are still enforced) currently i am also specialization overseer for shock which means i just yell at all the branch leads and act as leader for ones that don't have leads and that has helped me get a overview for how things need to run apposed to how they are run in the present, aka looking towards the future. As an Intel director I've raised the numbers of Intel up and down and helped Anderson entirely overhaul the way our Intel team worked and bringing a new system. members. and officers to the Intel team and bringing about the second golden age of Intel

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I will keep this part short however i try my very best everytime i'm on the server to be a textbook battalion member, Upholding rules and not making and bias choices and i think that's a good trait to have, i know that during my time as BCMD i will make the battalion a better place and work with what anderson has given me and the rest of CG high command to work with, On top of that i believe that i can carry out the responsibility of a battalion commander because of my long time in CG I've experienced high points and low points as anyone else has in their time on the server and I've learnt from all of those times without a doubt always taking the mistake i made and doubling down on it if it were to happen again (ex: killing someone with the brig doors and now I'm super fucking paranoid around any door period) but that's besides the point I'm starting to rant now and i said i would keep this part short so I'm gonna stop typi-

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, (Diplomatic services. 65th. Shock. CC-1010 is the battalion commander of the following, these battalions and branches would focus on keeping the peace and upholding law on the planets within the republic as well as protecting senators. They would often act as security forces or military police during the clone wars however had deployments to stop uprisings or “eliminate” defective troopers (fives) and after operation knightfall CG now 65th legion/Shock troopers would focus early on by hunting down jedi and eventually CC-1010 would get “executed” by vader for being a incompetent commander dezUKMN3oTCAAa_3qZQZ8i5HehjF_AV2LmFdYxCebOeAvKeuTtFEVTGGDyQn5VS0_A-Z5uoPYtHN3ZOy3Q5UMNvvBLNDVmFS9AL2klJER6GYEZe97PuOpC13sD8rVPsEqpbqTSJv

Availability: I can be on at anytime i just need a ping and ill be on the server everyday around primetime (4pm EST)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 2133:34:30.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: My plan for CG by the end of a term is for them to have a simplified version of what they have to do now, Restoring the old system of promotions and reviving the discipline levels that ratio had during his term (you fuck up you get beaned if its an accident you get less beaned) and i also plan on raising tryouts and getting more numbers and getting a actual officer corps by promoting some people in the battalion that command has kept an eye on for some time

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:  Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Mistakes were made

definite +1. I've seen this man rise through the CG ranks and he has displayed nothing but discipline and leadership potential. He knows when to be strict, when to loosen up and how to lead the battalion overall. He has excelled in his XO role and I believe he is ready for BCMD. Overall, the best choice.

• Friendly 1

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

While I think both yourself and Centurion are on par with how well I think you can run the battalion, the reason you stand out over him primarily is both your journey and the activity. You've been an amazing turn-around story for a trooper, Holo. You started off as a clown, got removed from the battalion before, but bounced back stronger than ever.

You're one of the few examples I can think of where a person has actually changed. In a way, that's doing the impossible for me, for never once have I not regretted unblacklisting someone until you. I know you'll do well.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 I like both candidates, both hold integrity, honor, and a solid backbone. All things necessary to be a good Fox. I have known Holo for about as long as he has been in CG, as I think he was only recruited two weeks prior to me. All through his career as a trooper, I have seen him get knocked down, then get back up again afterwards. That takes dedication. Every time he got back up, he wowed the audience with his performance. Since my resignation, I have seen that he hasn’t disappointed me at all. He has been an active role in keeping CG alive, he is a steadfast commander, and a good Executive.

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 One of the realest homies.

• Friendly 1

+/- 

I know you as a good person and leader, however you don't go into much detail on how exactly you will do somethings to change Shock for the better. Exactly how will you raise tryouts, etc. 

Edited by Brass

"A word from the Navy..."

+1

Holo gets my vote. He has been my superior and friend for as long as I've been in CG. He has tolerated my shit, been there to support everyone in the battalion and only had whats best in mind for the battalion since I can remember. He has been active for most of his time here, taking next to no LOA's and only doing so when he genuinely needs it. As an officer under his command, it is my pleasure to +1 this application as I believe he has the best in mind for Coruscant Guard, and I trust him entirely with this battalion, nobody else.

Good luck my man, I genuinely hope you get it.

• Friendly 1

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

To be honest, when I first met you, I'm pretty sure you disliked me, but when you became XO, I would like to think that we became a bit closer to being friends or "pals/acquaintances". With that being said, you are a good XO and should 100% have a chance at this.

+1

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)