Anderson

Battalion:

Coruscant Guard

RP Name:

Battalion Commander Fox

Date:

07/02/2020

Reason:

Yikes where to start. I don't want to get out the Violin and tell you all a sob story of my life. However, some personal issues related to my mental health has revealed itself over the past week or so and its just been getting harder and harder for me to get onto the server. With University around the corner and the sorry state I'm in, I feel as if I'm doing more hurt to the battalion than good. I don't feel that over the past couple of weeks I have personally been a very good BCMD therefore, I'm taking the mature approach and resigning before I cause any "damage" that may be unrecoverable for the battalion as a whole. 

Goodbyes:

My only goodbye to my boys in Red. Although I'm leaving you guys I'm not leaving the server and I am available for anyone to chat with me if you want to/need to for whatever reason. I'm sorry I let you guys down, but sometimes instead of fighting to stay alive you just gotta accept your fate and move on. This is one of those instances. 

• Friendly 4
28 minutes ago, Anders0n said:

instead of fighting to stay alive you just gotta accept your fate and move on. This is one of those instances. 

I know the feeling. o7 man. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

You did good chief. o7

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Great Fox, Amazing person o7 Take care and be safe!

o7. Thanks for helping me practice tech and eod rp for a certain tryout that I wont disclose even though I'm already BL from it so who cares 😉

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)