Banned

Steam Name: 

[SR] Kojak [A]

RP Name:

Null-10 Lieutenant Jaing Skirata

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:11819075

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Experimental Clone Force 99 Staff Sergeant Hunter.

Experience:

Synergy Roleplay:

September, 2017 to Today:

Coruscant Guard: Commander Thire (2017)

When I first joined the server in 2017 and I had just finished up my basic training I came across an advert from then Commander Fox (Dargon) regarding tryouts. My intrigue was peaked and I decided to tryout. To my surprise I had made it in. This put in my in the middle of turmoil within the battalion as Dargon was beginning to move to Yoda and he was resigning. Without direction we were lost until Weaboo came along and become our leader. I began to rise along the ranks as my loyalty and desire grew more and more and I landed myself in 2nd Lieutenant before a month was up. Unfortunately, Weaboo's activity grew worse and he decided to resign. Before doing so, he made me, Keegan and someone else whom I forgot Captains. I dedicated myself solely to the future of CG and eventually I made my way into becoming Commander Thire after 2 months of being in CG. I stayed, and Keegan, Me and the other guy were to run CG until a Commander was found. This taught me to be strict but fair, to ensure that not only do I care for my troops but I put their well beings as my number one priority. This taught discipline and loyalty.

Rancor: Staff Sergeant (2017-2018)

I decided that my time had come to explore something new so I left CG in the hands of Keegan and went on to explore Rancor. Rancor to me was something unexplored before. The concepts of leadership and being a strong communicator were reinforced due to the ARC training and I was flabbergasted at the fascinating concepts that were taught that had real life applications. These concepts being Setting Expectations, Listening, and Meeting the needs of your troops. This I believed was the essential traits of a leader and I still to this day follow some of the examples that were taught back then.

104th Mechanized Battalion: Master Sergeant (2018)

I was given an offer to join 104th Mechanized due to the intrigue of the trainings and procedures. What I learned in my short time was the importance of teamwork and how without it we would be lost. This resonated as the first event I ever witnessed was the most friendly and conversational I have ever seen. I realized at that point that 104th wasn't just battalion, they were all really close friends who shared incredible interpersonal skills. The importance of teamwork and overall unity was shown more than ever, and I can't ever forget the lessons that I was taught.

I took a one year hiatus due to personal problems...

Late 2019:

Rancor: Heavy Ordnance Lead (2019)

I had returned with nothing but my skill points remained due to the previous perma weapons wipe. Once I fully had to get retrained once again I was determined to rejoice. So back to Rancor I went, and man was it outstanding! The environment has changed with welcoming people being at the ready. I become really close with Rick on my first day and felt instantly at home. Though all the docs had been wipes I had to do all my ARC Trainings again which I was excited to do. After completing all of my ARC Trainings again I had an option. I could choose a branch that would determine my path in Rancor. There was the Jet Troopers, the Medics, and Heavy Ordnance. At the time Heavy Ordnance was completely dead yet I believed that perhaps recreating and redrafting some of the trainings would bring it back to live. So that was my new mission! I was ready to take it on. I began by creating new docs, new procedures and new ways to further enhance our roleplay. I learned that by being a lead of anything you have to fully invest your effort and time into ensuring that the branch or squad is fully capable and equipped to showcase high levels of RP.

Experimental Clone Force 99 Crosshair:

I decided to pursue a dream of mine which was to join SO BDE, so there was a chance to tryout for Bad Batch Crosshair. After countless attempts to but a drive I managed to finally pass and become Crosshair! My determination had payed off and I was now able to be immersed in a roleplay which I had never been a part of. This opened up new avenues of how to interact with people and how to go about situations as I could no longer be myself but had to fully embody a portrayal of a Lore Character. This was by far my favorite time on the server, and utilizing everything that I had learned when it came to the squad made things easier for me. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

As Bad Batch Hunter, there are a few things I would like to primarily shift my focus towards...

Roleplay:

Bad Batch in my opinion has some of the most diverse and unique lore. Therefore as Hunter I would strive to ensure that all levels of roleplay are met by not only myself but by the rest of Bad Batch. Being Crosshair has given me insight into how things run and what is required to ensure that Bad Batch is smooth sailing. This would entail having private training sessions to ensure that Bad Batch plans of attack like Plan 82 Shockwave are executed flawlessly to further our immersion into the characters.

Activity:

Ensuring activity of all your squad mates is difficult and real life always comes first, but as Bad Batch and many other Squads alike we tend to play off of each other. Therefore, wanting high activity is optimal as there are many great moments to be had, and exciting experiences to discover together.

Outreach:

Bad Batch was called in by Commander Cody to help the troopers, being as such as Hunter I would ensure that our Outreach relations are the best they can be. We were brought in to help in the clones so we shall do just that. Not only because of the roleplay applications but in general having a strong outreach would lend us to be deployed with out respective outreaches and roleplay as Bad Batch in those situations.

Diversity:

Bad Batch was very unorthodox and to embrace that as a team we would come up with our plans of attack which would give us an edge over the rest of the squads. For the most part we are already different, yet I want to ensure that when we are on a battlefield, we make it known that Bad Batch is fighting not just SO BDE.

Unity:

A squad would be nothing without it, and I don't want to treat Bad Batch as a squad but as a family. We have all decided to be a part of this squad, we all have some things in common. By doing team building exercises and having OOC time with each other I plan to make Bad Batch feel as a family within ourselves. Without Unity there is no roleplay, there is no immersion and there is no squad.

Restructure:

As Hunter I would want to seek reform. I want to update the current tryouts as well the ranking system in order to bring a fresh new set of ideas and procedures that we would follow. I want to take initiative and make Bad Batch stand out and be unique. I also wish to reform the trainings we conduct in order to make it not only more roleplay intensive but be a little more engaging.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Like the back of my hand.

Availability:

Depends on my work schedule, however I am ALWAYS available on discord and I get on the server everyday for at least a few hours.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

1 to 2 years.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want all of Clone Force 99 to be amazing roleplayers and in general provide an inviting and pleasurable environment for my squad mates and the rest of SO BDE.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I fully understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I do.

Edited by kojak
  • Friendly 1
11 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 If you were serious about Bad Batch you would have stayed tbh. I believe There are better people for the. Job

So yea u left 99 then now u want to become their Hunter
Your a great guy Kojak but i thin the other Candidate is fit for the pos -1 
No angery plz

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Spoiler

When you were in my squad, the communication wasnt very good, as well as you just left bad batch, and in my opinion you arent necessarily ready in terms of taking charge and stepping up as a leader.
For these reasons-

> I constantly had to redirect you from doing simple things such as rdm, or minging, simple things gone over in the server rules and cc training.

> You didn’t listen very well and I always had to tell you twice (atleast)

> Issues presented themselves to you personally about my squad and instead of talking to me or my XO, you went straight to korm skipping the COC, without even reaching out to me to fix the issues or provide helpful feedback, I had to reach out to you.

> There’s been times where you’ll bring up circumventing squad leads authority, and it’s come up more than once, this leads me to believe you don’t care. 

you’re a good person but I strongly disagree with you being ready to lead a squad at this moment in time. Hell I wasn’t even ready lmao.

Good luck tho buddy!

After talking with kojak I have decided to Change to a +1. Good luck to both candidates. Whats in the past is history, shit happens and thats life. You got this buddy!

Edited by Craigary
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

We talked. Talked about what his plans were. Talked about what he would want to do. Talked about his plans. And I can say, jeez, he's got his plans and he's got a way to do it. I really think both people would do good and I know that he would pump life into the squad. I still have some concerns that were in my original -1 that he resolved and I feel as he'd be great but I also feel as though Rezdor would be great. May the best man win. Hoorah! Hoorah!

just communicate better 4head

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1

My vote has changed as of today, I spoke with Kojak and I believe he does have the betterment of Bad Batch in mind. I support both candidates best of luck to both of you in interview phase.

Edited by Trixx
  • Winner 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Banned

Thank you guys for the feedback!

I understand many of the frustrations that you guys have expressed. Regardless of being accepted or not these are things that I am going to work on. I really appreciate it!

Banned

Only Bad Batch I've actively saw on the server. 

+1

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 I'm not gonna give a speech because there is no reason with this guy. Good luck bro

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned
24 minutes ago, MolecuI3 said:

-1 you seem like a great guy, and I haven’t had any bad experience for you. However I don’t see you as Hunter. 

Could you express any specific concerns? I don't mind criticism I just want specifics.

+1
Dang y'all are idiots this man left because of poor communication in a squad the only way to change poor communication is to become squad lead...
Who gives a fuck if he doesn't have the XO or Former squad leads grace hell Sixta didnt have it when he went for Blitz yet the battalion has better communication and a better officer core then its had in the past 3 months. If someone from out of nowhere is applying it means their is clearly something wrong with the squad and or battalion. So after this give an actual -1 reason instead of No grace cause you an absolute shitlord for that. As retarded as Kojak is I know he has high ambitions for the squad just from him attempting to rebuild Heavy in Rancor and actually make a change. I truly think that he could improve Bad batch along with the squad communications and squad relations with others.

Holy shit I'm sorry but, last thing y'all keep talking shit about Kojak saying that he left without trying to fix it and that the other candidate is better. Not to talk trash strictly Facts the other candidate was never even in bad batch if anything Kojak is the PERFECT fit because he was in Bad Batch and knows exactly what needs fixing and what can be improved within the squad. The other candidate has not once been in bad batch so how are you all going to say that he is a better fit over someone who was in the squad he is applying for not to long ago. I'm sorry but you all make absolutely no sense in your decision making process.
I will never understand the people of SWRP

Edited by Raids
New Info
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
Banned

Means a lot bro :PepeHands:

Edited by kojak
2 hours ago, Raids said:

+1
Dang y'all are idiots this man left because of poor communication in a squad the only way to change poor communication is to become squad lead...
Who gives a fuck if he doesn't have the XO or Former squad leads grace hell Sixta didnt have it when he went for Blitz yet the battalion has better communication and a better officer core then its had in the past 3 months. If someone from out of nowhere is applying it means their is clearly something wrong with the squad and or battalion. So after this give an actual -1 reason instead of No grace cause you an absolute shitlord for that. As retarded as Kojak is I know he has high ambitions for the squad just from him attempting to rebuild Heavy in Rancor and actually make a change. I truly think that he could improve Bad batch along with the squad communications and squad relations with others.

Holy shit I'm sorry but, last thing y'all keep talking shit about Kojak saying that he left without trying to fix it and that the other candidate is better. Not to talk trash strictly Facts the other candidate was never even in bad batch if anything Kojak is the PERFECT fit because he was in Bad Batch and knows exactly what needs fixing and what can be improved within the squad. The other candidate has not once been in bad batch so how are you all going to say that he is a better fit over someone who was in the squad he is applying for not to long ago. I'm sorry but you all make absolutely no sense in your decision making process.

You have to realize we arnt talking shit on kojak or anything.. When i applied for Gregor some of my closest friends -1 my app and I know how he feels. Quill was one of my closest friends at the time and he even -1 my app and I didn't take it offensively or anything like that. 

Edited by Twrgy

+1, so yes he left Bad batch, however as a squad member positions and due to other inner battalion problems he couldn't really do much to fix the problems. as everyone always says "it was out of his hands." However Kojak in my opinion was very activte on the server, knew how to RP properly, and was active in the channel when deployed/etc which leads me to believe he will be a good squad lead.

+1 both are good, may the best man win 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

bump

Edited by kojak
11 hours ago, Raids said:

The problem was he didn't communicate issues to us that he had with the squad and did nothing to change them and instead just left the squad instead of helping out. I understand where you are coming from but I wouldn't want a squad lead who cannot communicate that he has issues with his squadmates and instead just outright do something brash. 

8 hours ago, Duck said:

he couldn't really do much to fix the problems.

The thing is he could've tried but we never heard from him the problems and was unaware he had a problem until he left Bad Batch. We probably would have dealt with the issues but instead we were not told the issues and he left the Squad before they could be fixed.

• Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

In a lot of regards, you're someone to look up to. SO BE tryouts are hard, which is why they often create this Superior complex, especially towards each other. I think you're a great person, a good friend, and you are extremely dedicated to Synergy. But, as your friend,  I dont think you'd make a good Hunter, so I can't in good faith give you a +1. When I realized it had been you, who took up the mantle of HVOL, I felt guitly, it's part of why I originally left. You told me, you wouldn't leave, hell, you even memed about joining Badbatch to Sixta. But, you still joined it, only to hang back with us and be our Outreach. 

Would you really be Happy as Hunter? Or do you feel Obligated to tryout for Hunter after your recent Departure, just like you felt Obligated to be Rancor's Outreach because of your recent Depature? Like I said, you're a great guy, but, I think it's reached a point where you've made so many Positions, you can make so many Positions, that you lack the Empathy and  Relatability a leader needs.A Leader is someone who a Squad can depend on, that they can trust, at least, to me that's what they need. You've forgotten what it's like to not be a High Up, Bad Batch does not seem to trust you, and while all hope isn't lost, I have to do this Kojack. 

• Winner 1
Banned
7 minutes ago, Lens said:

In a lot of regards, you're someone to look up to. SO BE tryouts are hard, which is why they often create this Superior complex, especially towards each other. I think you're a great person, a good friend, and you are extremely dedicated to Synergy. But, as your friend,  I dont think you'd make a good Hunter, so I can't in good faith give you a +1. When I realized it had been you, who took up the mantle of HVOL, I felt guitly, it's part of why I originally left. You told me, you wouldn't leave, hell, you even memed about joining Badbatch to Sixta. But, you still joined it, only to hang back with us and be our Outreach. 

Would you really be Happy as Hunter? Or do you feel Obligated to tryout for Hunter after your recent Departure, just like you felt Obligated to be Rancor's Outreach because of your recent Depature? Like I said, you're a great guy, but, I think it's reached a point where you've made so many Positions, you can make so many Positions, that you lack the Empathy and  Relatability a leader needs.A Leader is someone who a Squad can depend on, that they can trust, at least, to me that's what they need. You've forgotten what it's like to not be a High Up, Bad Batch does not seem to trust you, and while all hope isn't lost, I have to do this Kojack. 

I would be Happy as Hunter, as I want to help the squad and ensure it's in a good place. And I didn't feel obligated, Rancor was my home before so because I loved the people in it I was compelled to be their outreach and share some connection to them.

Edited by kojak
10 minutes ago, kojak said:

I would be Happy as Hunter, as I want to help the squad and ensure it's in a good place. And I didn't feel obligated, Rancor was my home before so because I loved the people in it I was compelled to be their outreach and share some connection to them.

Would Bad Batch be happy?

Banned
Just now, Lens said:

Would Bad Batch be happy?

I feel like they would. We have yet to hear from Pancakes. But I talked to Tech and cleared the air this morning.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:31 PM, Raids said:

+1

lmao none of that is true about rancor anyways

Basically, I don’t think you’re ready for the position and feel like you left because you wanted to go for hunter but Rezdor beat you to it, but went for it after, i don’t know if I’m right so correct me if I’m wrong, I trust Ecplise’s judgement cause I was a 501st Jedi and always saw what the 501st was doing back in the day and I can say if he thinks that of you I trust that because he hasn’t done anything to make me think, also craig brought up some good points about you, idk if you can explain why he said this since we don’t know how you changed his mind and I would like my mind changed too but for now -1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned
4 hours ago, Piff said:

lmao none of that is true about rancor anyways

Basically, I don’t think you’re ready for the position and feel like you left because you wanted to go for hunter but Rezdor beat you to it, but went for it after, i don’t know if I’m right so correct me if I’m wrong, I trust Ecplise’s judgement cause I was a 501st Jedi and always saw what the 501st was doing back in the day and I can say if he thinks that of you I trust that because he hasn’t done anything to make me think, also craig brought up some good points about you, idk if you can explain why he said this since we don’t know how you changed his mind and I would like my mind changed too but for now -1

I appreciate your response. In terms of me talking to Craig its just between me and him, we talked and resolved our issues privately. Reason I left is not because I wanted hunter and though Rezdor did put his app in before mine I wanted to apply once Craig's term was up but he resigned early. I truly want to help and guide bad batch and I feel as I recently held a position there I feel like I know better than anyone what needs to be fixed and changed.

Edited by kojak
Banned

Sorry for the long read in advance...

I would like to begin by saying that I think both me and Rezdor are qualified for the position. I feel strongly that Rezdor has the capabilities of making Bad Batch do a good job in general. However, I personally want to take Bad Batch to the next level. Not only by implementing new ways that we can roleplay and interact not just with our fellow troopers but with the newly added bounty hunters as well but by ensuring that I commit 1000% to Bad Batch and it's members. Yesterday Craig and I sat down and honestly our talk was productive and it really impacted me. I don't want to disclose it but it made me thing differently about what being a squad lead is all about. I not only want to fill in his footsteps but strive to take bigger steps. I will kind of break down my essay in parts as there is a lot to cover...

First order of business is Roleplay:

Bad Batch has an immense amount of potential when it comes to roleplay situations. Being distinct and unique is a trait that I will push as it is what makes the lore in Bad Batch so intriguing. Whether it be as a squad watching episodes of the new season or reading up on Bad Batch lore I will strive towards promoting a high level of immersion with the characters. I want people to feel like their character and I want people to enjoy being their characters. As a Squad Lead it is of the upmost importance to ensure that not only is the image of Bad Batch in general amazing but that the quality of roleplay performed by the members is top notch. I promise to dedicate my time into ensuring that once I leave, the next Hunter will receive of squad of people who not only have a deep and great understanding of how to be their character. But they also enjoy their characters and the overall message of Bad Batch.

Next up is Activity:

Similar to Rezdor I want an active squad, but I want to go about it a little differently. Like I said and I will always stand by, Life comes first and I 100% understand that shit happens. With that being said, my plan to ensure activity is to in general have a good attitude and a great respect towards my squad. There are many things that we can do in game which I plan to also do. But maintaining the feeling of trust and humility withing Bad Batch is something that is inviting, that encourages people to be active and that ensures a deep mutual respect. I'm a human, and people make mistakes but I believe that as I would hold my team accountable for their actions I would expect them to hold me accountable. Whether it be inactivity on my part or the way I present myself or the way I handled a situation. I want 100% transparency because I honestly believe that when setting expectations with your squad and having a friendly and fun environment to be a part of makes the difference on whether you want to play today or not.

Moving on to Outreach:

As previously stated I want our Outreach relations to be the best of the best. Due to the circumstances in which Bad Batch was called in for I feel like it is important to maintain the lore reasons of why we were called in. Therefore maintaining a good standing with different battalions and helping them whether it be in Sims or Events will increase our overall rapport. I plan to encourage, I plan to guide, and I plan to achieve the necessary when it comes to our Outreach program. I want other battalions to feel excited when we all get on and we actively roleplay with them. I hate this constant disconnect with SO BDE and regular battalions. I want them to know that we are all a part of this server, we are all a part of this community and we all choose to play and devote our time everyday. And I feel like it should start with how we treat each other and how we engage with one another.

Next on the block is Diversity:

I believe that giving is us edge will also change the perspective of how people perceive Bad Batch. I plan on doing extensive trainings and simulations to promote how the character you are portraying would react in certain situations. I feel like this is key to ensuring that all of the above occur. I want to stand out from the rest of SO BDE. I don't want Bad Batch to continue to be just another SO BDE squad I want Bad Batch to be unique in various ways. That starts from the top and I plan on making it a point that I want my squad to stand out from the rest. I want our roleplay level to be high, I want our social standing to be high, I want people to know when Bad Batch is on, I want people to know that we are fighting along side them.

Moving on to Unity:

Like I said previously I believe 1000000% that without Unity a squad wouldn't exist. Unity means a lot to me personally and it is something I want to promote as well during my term as Hunter. I want to promote a positive environment and I want Bad Batch to do the same. In character I want there to be an understanding that how we act is not a reflection of how we are OOC. IC Bad Batch alienates and is very condescending. When we reach OOC I want that to be where it stops. I feel like as a squad encouraging and pushing ourselves to be the best we can be will bring us closer as a squad. And again it starts from the top as the leader has to set the tone and has to be able to set the standards of how we all should act and what we all should do.

And Finally...Restructuring:

During my term as Hunter I plan to re-evaluate tryouts to fit distinct personalities within Bad Batch. I plan to re-evalute how RP situations are currently handled and I want to set in place a new structure to ensure that Bad Batch is the best it can be once I am done. I seek reform and I have confidence in not only myself but in Bad Batch that we will work hard to ensure that these new things are put into place. I truly want the best for Bad Batch and I want make it understood that I believe that I am able to what I set my mind to.

In conclusion. I want Bad Batch to be the best it can be and I am prepared to take the necessary steps in order to reach my goal.  I deeply care about Bad Batch and it's members as it was the first SO BDE squad I joined and I want to be the reason that it blossomed into something amazing. I know what needs to get done and I believe that I have the confidence and will power to get going. I am prepared to fight and give it all I got to ensure that Bad Batch is and will continue to be an outstanding SO BDE squad, not just another one.

@ Sanchez Resident

Edited by kojak
6 hours ago, kojak said:

I deeply care about Bad Batch

You say this but i don't think you explained the reason u dropped crosshair for jaing yet either that or im blind if u deeply cared u would have continued to stay as crosshair and work with ecplise and duck yet from eclipse during ur time as crosshair u didn't do much of it 

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Banned
1 hour ago, NootNoot said:

You say this but i don't think you explained the reason u dropped crosshair for jaing yet either that or im blind if u deeply cared u would have continued to stay as crosshair and work with ecplise and duck yet from eclipse during ur time as crosshair u didn't do much of it 

The reason I left has nothing to do with anyone but the people involved. I don't want to explain what happened because it has already been dealt with. I talked to all prospective parties involved and we all sorted it. That's where I would like to end that.

Edited by kojak

Gamers....Gamers....No need to Argue.

Yes He left BB for Jaing. But he has his own reasons......If he wants to share that's his choice

You're a good guy and All mate. I just think maybe stick to one squad for a while. As one of my old CMDs told me. If you keep hopping around jobs...You may not find what you'd enjoy doing the most. Cause I've seen you switch Null Characters a few times now.

FOR NOW -1

Omega Three-Six "Darman"| "Blood for the Blood God!"

spacer.png

Banned
26 minutes ago, Bloodless said:

Gamers....Gamers....No need to Argue.

Yes He left BB for Jaing. But he has his own reasons......If he wants to share that's his choice

You're a good guy and All mate. I just think maybe stick to one squad for a while. As one of my old CMDs told me. If you keep hopping around jobs...You may not find what you'd enjoy doing the most. Cause I've seen you switch Null Characters a few times now.

FOR NOW -1

Fair enough. But I think I have made it a point that Crosshair was and will always be the best time and best character I have been in SO BDE as not only was it my first but it launched me into knowing some wonderful people. I hold Crosshair near and dear to my heart and I was sad to have to let go. It is true though I did switch to Jaing from A'den which was my only switch as I am trying to find someone similar to the roleplay I was doing. I was looking at Kom'rk or Prudii but no null can ever compare to what got me here to begin with. And finally, I do want to stick to one squad. When this opportunity made itself apparent I wasted no time to ensure I put my name in the ring. I'm here to fight for what I believe in and I want to fight for Bad Batch.

Edited by kojak
1 hour ago, kojak said:

The reason I left has nothing to do with anyone but the people involved.

I mean no offense thou im not part of bb im still a part of SOBDE and its normal to worry for others again text doesn't have emotions and im not trying to insult you or anything of the likes

• Friendly 1

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Banned
4 minutes ago, NootNoot said:

I mean no offense thou im not part of bb im still a part of SOBDE and its normal to worry for others again text doesn't have emotions and im not trying to insult you or anything of the likes

I dont feel insulted Im just saying that I don't really care to bring up stuff that happened that has been resolved. Nothing but love homie. Regardless of opinions or emotions we fight together and we are team.

Edited by kojak
  • Friendly 1