Papa Skirata's Leather Jacket

ISNIFFPROPANE

Name: Sniff | Kal Skirata

RP Rank: Squad Lead | Papa

Suggestion: Giving Kal Skirata a second model based off of his civilian fatigues.

Implementation: We have a modeler and it is being created now. If this passes all we need is for it to be added to the Kal Skirata job in game. Basically it would be a skin that you could switch back and forth from the Beskar'gam Model to the Civilian Model. 

Lore: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0f/Skirata.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110513173149 When not in Beskar'gam, Skirata would wear his signature leather jacket.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development (If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: We have already contacted a modeler and everything just need to suggest it! Also all of the Null have their ARC model and their Mando models so this would be something for Kal to get!

latest

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
  • Winner 1
19 minutes ago, Korm said:

Normally you'd wait until the model is done before suggesting this kinda stuff.

+1 tho.

I was told by the founders that the suggestion should be put up first, because they prefer to oversee models being made, as well as if it got denied there would be no point in paying for the model to be created. 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

We have a modeler and it is being created now. If this passes all we need is for it to be added to the Kal Skirata job in game. Basically it would be a skin that you could switch back and forth from the Beskar'gam Model to the Civilian Model. 

Just now, Piff said:

Unless you’re paying for it, I doubt it’s going to be made so -1 

Just shows you didn’t read the suggestion 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Craigary said:

Just shows you didn’t read the suggestion 

Then why would he put development required, just put it’s in the making or something, it’s already in development, and regardless it won’t be just accepted cause oh look it’s made, it might end up like the BB models from before when they were too big of a file just for some worn down models 

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Piff said:

Then why would he put development required, just put it’s in the making or something, it’s already in development, and regardless it won’t be just accepted cause oh look it’s made, it might end up like the BB models from before when they were too big of a file just for some worn down models 

I put Development required because...

wait for it....

it requires development 

And Kal isn’t Bad Batch... so there’s that for you.

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

I put Development required because...

wait for it....

it requires development 

And Kal isn’t Bad Batch... so there’s that for you.

Im not saying Kal is BB are you brain dead or something, I said "It might end up like the BB Models from Before", Because the models lucky got made were pretty large for what they were so they were denied at first. Basically what im saying is just cause you paid for the models doesn't mean they're going to be accepted

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 why not pepe lmao what’s it gonna hurt 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Normally I would be against something like this stating that it's not needed, but after the Community Meeting and Joah bringing up making space for many more add-on's.  I would be fine with it as long as it doesn't exceed the requirements, which I doubt it will. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Head Admin

Sure +1, I like shooting people that look like civies :) 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

Denied

We have much better things to develop and spend money on

• Founder
Founder

Denied