RIP Kobe Bryant

• Management
Management

:FPepe:that fucking blows dude. Real shame.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Fizzik said:

Apparently one of his kids died in the crash too.

Yeah it was confirmed his Daughter Gianna was among the deceased.

Terrible times for the families affected as well as the community.

RIP

*                                     *

*                                                   *

*                                            -- -           *       ---

"KOBE"      *                                                      -- -                -----

----------------

I feel bad for the families that it impacted not just Mr. Bryant's family alone, my major question is though, why do famous people think they need private helicopters? It is much safer to travel via car.... I don't know, just my opinion, I never understood the reasoning, I understand private jets but helicopters... come on that is a stretch.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

6 hours ago, Buzz said:

I feel bad for the families that it impacted not just Mr. Bryant's family alone, my major question is though, why do famous people think they need private helicopters? It is much safer to travel via car.... I don't know, just my opinion, I never understood the reasoning, I understand private jets but helicopters... come on that is a stretch.

3 reasons

1. his height made car rides a pain for him, and it was a 2 hour trip by car from what I heard for where he was going

2. he was traveling with 9 people, car can’t hold that unless they bring too, but no celebrity has a car that fits 4 people, only 2 seats because they get rich cars

3. He was going to his daughters basketball game or practice, and they had to get there on time to get ready for it, so helicopter was easiest way, plane would be too fast for the distance, car too slow

bolt