Stiffy Piffy's gonna get stiff

Well i finally hit 6000 hours more like 6,100 almost 6,200 and i haven't took many long breaks for GMod in general, but after considering that i can't even stay on the game for more than 20 minutes, i should just stop playing and resign as a whole because 6000 hours is a lot of fucking time wasted on a video game that won't bring you anything later in life else than regret. and yes this is like my 3rd time doing this and the other two times i literally said "Ill come back if theres an update" and of course there was one a few days after i posted them and i was like E Why. But i think its safe to say now that you won't be seeing on of these from me in a while.

Heres some bois i think are cute 

@Nigel@Miller@Stalkerseven@ Neptune@Patrick@Pranzer@Rick_@Techno101100@Malore@RAMM@Brooklyn@ silvers@Stormzyyy@Phil@Omalic@Anders0n(1 of the reasons i joined CG) @Samuel Where is my boy samuel? He was meant to save rancor. @Rezz @Poder wherever he went off to, My favorite padawan.

@Inosuke@ Mitchel@ Sixta@Gohn@Kelso@Egert @ElijahAll Of 501st, Rancor, And Shock and to everyone who helped me get to where i got to

If i missed you sorry, i thinked i deleted one on accident so whoops, I'll hop on TS once in a while and Sixta, Im still Rancors BvB Coach.

spacer.png 6000 hours aight ima go jump off a cliffimage0.gif

@ Hayley for the meme, oh wait she cant see this

Edited by Piff
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly 7

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

o7 bro 

r4ymo.gif

• Director
Director

miss u cute boy

2 hours ago, Twrgy said:

See you this weekend when bounty hunters get added!

Why tf is everything added when I fucking want to take a break EEEEEEE

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png