tech nerd says hello

• Retired Founder

I never posted one of these so I’m going to join the club

I came here to fix bugs and chew bubblegum... and I’m all outta gum 

if you don’t know me, I’m the behind-the-scenes big tech nerd who makes shit work, mostly focusing on Forums & TeamSpeak...

but I will be taking an active role in server development while I attempt to fix year-old bugs, implement new staff systems, rewrite D3A, and much more

i know there has been regular complaints about the lack of updates and or communication, but hear me out, if this isn’t resolved within the next 3 months you can all excommunicate me because I’m bout to whip out monthly updates, full recoding of current systems, and regular communication with in-game characters instead of only being seen on the forums 

that’s about it, also

i hate weebs, anime is gay, and I pretty much hate everyone, ur all big gay but I’m kinda gay too sometimes 

oh and if I’m in game pls don’t spam tickets or my name cus I might rdm you, and if you see Joah and I on at the same time, run because it’s defcon 7 and shit is gonna go BOOM

swerve

• Funny 4
  • Friendly 1

z5dGuiK.gif

5 minutes ago, Forseen said:

I think he meant to say Defcon 0...

Defcon .7 he just forgot the period

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Stole my cool pepe. Begone wizard.

The next person to spam this elevator is going to be publicly court-martialed. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson