Clan Solo

I'm starting a clan. I see many clans in the Teamspeak, but none so named in Star Wars lore.

Thus the Solo Clan is born.

In order to join, please answer this question.

"Which Star Wars movie is your favorite, and why?"

Any answers referencing the trade deals in Episode 1 will be immediately denied.

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Hudson said:

"Which Star Wars movie is your favorite, and why?"

Uhh Solo obviously

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Uhh Solo obviously

Okay, respect. Big respect to be honest.

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• Management
Management

Okay, respect. Big respect to be honest.

Yeah no I'm trolling that movie is almost as garbage as that Joah diss track someone made not that long ago

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Yeah no I'm trolling that movie is almost as garbage as that Joah diss track someone made not that long ago

Alrighty then, I guess I don't need to ask why you think it's the best then. Lmao

13 hours ago, Marvel said:

Pft her diss track was a piece of art no hate.

Also mines easily attack of the clones. All day every day. Battle of geonosis and phase 1 clones, the models I loved them. And the whole jedi vs droids.

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

6 hours ago, McFisher said:

Also mines easily attack of the clones. All day every day. Battle of geonosis and phase 1 clones, the models I loved them. And the whole jedi vs droids.

Fantastic choice, the CGI hasn't aged entirely well, but it was quite a good movie meme-wise too.

Welcome to Clan Solo!

Just now, Stockings said:

I'm not looking to join, but I would say my favorite Star Wars is Return of the Jedi.

How so? I'm interested, because that one is 2nd in my book

20 hours ago, Hudson said:

Which Star Wars movie is your favorite, and why?

Revenge of the sith, CGI looks better than some of today movies. While some parts of acticting are bad it can be overlooked for some of the best CGI and lightsaber duels. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Just now, Dennis said:

Revenge of the sith, CGI looks better than some of today movies. While some parts of acticting are bad it can be overlooked for some of the best CGI and lightsaber duels. 

I can honestly see where you're coming from. I would say that the scripting was rough in a lot of the places there too, but damn do I love that Mustafar battle.

Welcome to Clan Solo!

1 minute ago, SmallJeff said:

I gotta go with revenge of the sith the music, emotion, the battles, multiple big fights, the youngins trying to survive everything was so good for me  

I mean, my heart sinks when I hear Obi Wan say "You were my brother Anakin. I loved you."

Welcome to Clan Solo!

The Christmas Special. It's so weird and terrible. Its not funny bad its boring but funny at some points. The fucking gremlin child wookie giving me nightmares and shit and mark hamils haunting make up trying to hide his injury. 

• Funny 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 minute ago, BigZach said:

The Christmas Special. It's so weird and terrible. Its not funny bad its boring but funny at some points. The fucking gremlin child wookie giving me nightmares and shit and mark hamils haunting make up trying to hide his injury. 

The fact that anyone even remembers this was even a thing is a fucking magic trick, it's so bad that it shouldn't exist. But that's also why it's legendary.

Welcome to Clan Solo!

• Winner 1

The fact that anyone even remembers this was even a thing is a fucking magic trick, it's so bad that it shouldn't exist. But that's also why it's legendary.

Welcome to Clan Solo!

I expect to see a bounty hunter clan created when that shit drops.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, BigZach said:

I expect to see a bounty hunter clan created when that shit drops.

Bounty Hunter? *scoffs*

We don't work for anyone but ourselves BigZach. We're rogues, all.

Don't you forget it.

3 minutes ago, Hudson said:

How so? I'm interested, because that one is 2nd in my book

Disregarding the Ewoks and relative kiddy stuff that was added in for children.  I do believe Star Wars is primarily a children's story but everyone can appreciate it.  The story of the OT comes to a close!  The Empire is finally defeated at the battle of Endor and Luke Skywalker faced his destiny.  Luke's attitude struggled with potentially joining the dark side, being tempted by Palpatine.  Once his final decision is made, he decides his fate and sticks with the Light side of the Force.  His father watches him suffer and comes to his aid to protect him.  "No there is another..."  big twist that Han's GF is Luke's Sister.  Battle of Endor is pretty cool, despite me hating that Captain Rex was the old guy in the single shot.  

The space battle introduces the A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Interceptor,  Mon Calamari Cruisers and more.  It's awesome with the massive change, compared to the Original Star Wars film revealing so much more and showing how much the Alliance to Restore the Republic has progressed.  Lando and Nub & Wedge do awesome piloting INSIDE the second Death Star.  The shots when they're flying through it are extremely aesthetic.  

Lastly, we see the end once and for all of Jabba The Hutt and Boba Fett.  I liked how we see Luke return to his home planet once again, we see how much has changed in 4 years while Tatooine is still full of scum and villainy.

The final shot of the film we see the amazing protagonists standing together for the very last time and they all have wonderful smiles on their face not looking to the future. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Just now, Nightmare said:

Clan Soy

If you'd like to make that, I'm sure you'd make a great leader for the Soyboy army :)

2 minutes ago, Stockings said:

Disregarding the Ewoks and relative kiddy stuff that was added in for children.  I do believe Star Wars is primarily a children's story but everyone can appreciate it.  The story of the OT comes to a close!  The Empire is finally defeated at the battle of Endor and Luke Skywalker faced his destiny.  Luke's attitude struggled with potentially joining the dark side, being tempted by Palpatine.  Once his final decision is made, he decides his fate and sticks with the Light side of the Force.  His father watches him suffer and comes to his aid to protect him.  "No there is another..."  big twist that Han's GF is Luke's Sister.  Battle of Endor is pretty cool, despite me hating that Captain Rex was the old guy in the single shot.  

The space battle introduces the A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Interceptor,  Mon Calamari Cruisers and more.  It's awesome with the massive change, compared to the Original Star Wars film revealing so much more and showing how much the Alliance to Restore the Republic has progressed.  Lando and Nub & Wedge do awesome piloting INSIDE the second Death Star.  The shots when they're flying through it are extremely aesthetic.  

Lastly, we see the end once and for all of Jabba The Hutt and Boba Fett.  I liked how we see Luke return to his home planet once again, we see how much has changed in 4 years while Tatooine is still full of scum and villainy.

The final shot of the film we see the amazing protagonists standing together for the very last time and they all have wonderful smiles on their face not looking to the future. 

You hated the Rex retcon? I always thought it was a neat continuation of the story. But I tend to agree with most of your other points, the Death Star battle at the end is so iconic, and the burning of Vader's body at the end was symbolic as fuck

• Agree 1

Episode 3.
ROTS is easily the best movie in the Prequels and IMO the best movie in terms of story line and plot.
The entire prequel trilogy had a more mature and nuanced story that the OT didn't quite capture for me. It's a shame that they ended up being overshadowed by some creative choices.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

11 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

Episode 3.
ROTS is easily the best movie in the Prequels and IMO the best movie in terms of story line and plot.
The entire prequel trilogy had a more mature and nuanced story that the OT didn't quite capture for me. It's a shame that they ended up being overshadowed by some creative choices.

I agree, if they had just changed a few things here and there, I imagine that we would've had no reason to sell to Disney. 

Welcome to Clan Solo!

Edited by Hudson

1 minute ago, Fizzik said:

Honestly.... It's a tough choice between whether I like Empire or Rogue One more. R1 was so good dude....

I agree, definitely number 3 for me

Banned
18 hours ago, McFisher said:

This man is spitting straights faxs.

RotS is my favorite.

14 hours ago, McFisher said:

WheReS tHe dIsCoRd

It will be coming.

Banned

Lokison is better however no is allowed to join only me

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned
8 hours ago, Cannon said:

Lokison is better however no is allowed to join only me

Haven't seen them on :^)

On 1/10/2020 at 2:48 AM, Mr Bagel said:

Rouge one, showed a darkened tone to star wars which foreshadowed the coming of "The Mandalorian." Plus the stupid Bothans didn't get the Deathstar plans, it was humans lol.

correct me if im wrong here but the Bothans got the intel for the 2nd death star right? either way i agree, rogue one was incredible because it blurred the lines alot in regards to the OT. OT was very black and white, empire bad rebels good. Still, not my favorite, that would be Ep.3, sure some of the acting was a little cliche and cringe in places. But that march on the temple, the mustafar duel, hands down my favorite moments in any star wars film. ive always said that, if you put TCW in between 2 and 3, the prequels (minus Ep.1 due to no clone wars) quickly become better than the OT in my humble opinion.

Banned
11 hours ago, kojak said:

Haven't seen them on :^)

Yeah cause being inactive is required to join 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:48 AM, Mr Bagel said:

Rouge one, showed a darkened tone to star wars which foreshadowed the coming of "The Mandalorian." Plus the stupid Bothans didn't get the Deathstar plans, it was humans lol.

Lovely way of stating it. I think it was a great marriage of new and old. 

Welcome to Clan Solo!

On 1/11/2020 at 10:30 AM, Dax said:

correct me if im wrong here but the Bothans got the intel for the 2nd death star right? either way i agree, rogue one was incredible because it blurred the lines alot in regards to the OT. OT was very black and white, empire bad rebels good. Still, not my favorite, that would be Ep.3, sure some of the acting was a little cliche and cringe in places. But that march on the temple, the mustafar duel, hands down my favorite moments in any star wars film. ive always said that, if you put TCW in between 2 and 3, the prequels (minus Ep.1 due to no clone wars) quickly become better than the OT in my humble opinion.

Episode 3 is an excellent movie, I enjoyed that the swordsmanship was more in depth than in the OT. If you saw that kind of fighting in 1977, people would run from the theaters, it is far darker and visceral than saber fights in the past. Much more passion and tensions flared between the two sides on Mustafar.

Welcome to Clan Solo!

• Agree 1

Not really looking to join but

Episode 4? Masterpiece. I love it and it is paced so beautifully. All the narrative beats hit hard and properly, but you can't beat episode 5.

Episode 5 is my favourite Star Wars movie and easily my second favourite movie of all time. All the narrative beats hit beautifully and the addition of so many things into the series (Yoda, AT-AT, Snow Troopers, Boba Fett and the bounty hunters, etc) are the best thing I could've asked for from a movie. Masterpiece.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata