CWRP - Kessel's Staff Application

Kessel

RP Name: Executive Officer Stone TG KA Kessel BO ENG SFC Kessel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56986915

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): For the longest time, I was reluctant to apply to the staff team because of the responsibilities it carries, but I have always seen tickets and other calls for assistance go unanswered. I feel that being a member of the staff team is one small way that I can help to reduce this issue. Resolving disputes and keeping the server running smoothly has always been a top priority of mine. It's my job, in fact. I work with already existing members of the staff team on a regular basis as part of my duties in Shock. Another thing I hope to be able to do as I work my way up the ranks is help with simulations and spawning tickets (as previously mentioned) that often take way too long to get a response. From personal experience, I can say that I often have waited five or more minutes for a ticket in prime time hours, and I want to see it stop. Lastly, I see lots of minges and defects messing around and going unaddressed for a long time, causing significant disruption to the rest of the server, Ultimately, the plan is to bring more integrity and responsiveness to the table, which we could always use.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I started playing on Synergy around September of 2018, following a long break from the Star Wars RP genre. I spent about a month in 501st before transferring to Shock, as that's always been my battalion of choice since I started SWRP in 2017. Helping with security and rule enforcement is one of my main goals on the server. That's why I immediately started my Jedi after getting VIP. working to hard to join TG when I was only a Padawan. I then joined Base Ops to help run operations because (pardon my bluntness) there are rarely any good numbers of BO on. I'm a laid-back, well-rounded player, and I like taking part in activities with players of other battalions to get to know people. When it comes to rules and discipline, I can be hard, but I am always fair. I hope to bring all these aspects into service as a staff member.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have any prior staff experience on our server, but I was a game master on a smaller server about a year. That job gave me some staff abilities, and I helped to moderate it when the owners weren't around. Please note that this server has since closed.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) As I write this application, my playtime sits at 1183:25:50.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not a staff member on any Synergy server.

• Friendly 1
GM Leadership

+1 What could go wrong

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Management
Management

+1

Really active and would make a great addition to the Staff Team.

Good luck!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk