Crimson's Specialized Commander App V2 (Waived)

Crimson

Steam Name: Sinon -iwnw-

RP Name: Commander Thorn | Crimson 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized

Experience:

I have been in Shock ever since I joined the server which was around two years ago and I have been a Commander for 3-4 months under BCMD Xaze, Scribbles and DangerRanger. I am currently a Commander of Shock and act as the Specialization Overseer for about 2 months now. I was the Specialization Commander during the last months of Extensive so its been a while since I have been in high command. I have talked to Jad and the Other BCMDs of Specialized and all have given me permission to run for this position. I hope to make this not seem short but I do mean the best for Specialized and I know the position to hopefully not fuck it up. Besides that I really don't have anything else but I am sure if you talked to Zim, Shakes, Slump or Anderson about it they could give a better opinion myself that is obvious not bias. I have been dedicated to Shock for most of Synergy and I want to help it grow back to where it is. I am open to criticisms so please talk to me so I am aware of my mistakes. 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I wish to have the position of Regimental Commander is reopen communication with the Specialized Commanders with High Command. I only wish to be their tool to use if they need it. I will give advise where needed but overall the Battalions is theirs to lead. This isn’t my first time in this position and not my first time in a Commanding position. I know the boundaries of the position and I have asked permission from all of the specialized battalions for this. I hope to make them proud and hopefully not ruin the standard set by Jad before.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: 

Yes, but if not I will learn.

Availability:

Mon & Weds = 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CST

Tues, Thurs, & Fri - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm CST

Sat & Sun - Allday

You can Contact me on Discord at anytime.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

• Three Times Commander of Shock

• A successful term as Regimental Commander

• Founded Trackers in Shock

• Founded the original reform of Shock

• Lead every Branch in Shock

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

Hopefully at the end of my term I have maintained the standard of Jad and kept communication between High Command and the Battalion Commanders open enough for the Next Regimental Commander to either maintain the same standard or expand upon. Overall I don’t want to disappoint anyone and become inactive.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan to make myself available to any Battalion as needed but for Specialized I will hop between Channels to just be with them. Keeping things transparent as much as possible and easy to resolve things should keep the  relations well. The Specialized are very different from each other not only in Roles but how they are structured. I will do my best to adapt to those differences to keep things flowing.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: 

Yes

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Management

The only way for him to legally get away with war crimes!

+1

Crimson is a great guy and I can only see him doing great things in the position (Minus the war crimes)

Good luck

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

My only minor issue is that i was never approached, not that you had to but it would have been nice to hear how DU fits in your mind. 

However +1 simply because of your experience and the way you handle things is fantastic. 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

lmao I remember you was always savin my ass during events as a medic

tbh from what I've seen, and every interaction that I've had with you I noticed that you're just a really good person, one of the rare few to find around here

solely off of that i'm gonna +1, but I know you're gonna do a fantastic fucking job. Kill em out there.

We must have some delusional people +1ing this hentai weaboo mother fucker for spec reg I mean spec doesn't effect me or my battalion but, He is a mother fucking weaboo and is also garbo at Cs;Go and always got mad at me because I would carry him and then also get mad when I let him die so I could get a knife kill and it was really funny but, he is still a mother fucking weeb and hentai lover so, because of this im going to have to -1   

+1 in all seriousness but, really stop watching hentai it's a problem.

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Director
Director

+1 Good Shock 

+1 mad lad let the war crimes begin

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 1/1/2020 at 8:11 PM, Anders0n said:

You're staying with me bucko

JK JK

+1
Under my Command and even when I was under yours you've been a great guy and good leader. I hope you don't burn out you defect. But good luck all around even if you made me upsetti spaghetti.

What he said, else than you were never under my command lmao but +1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 crimson has always been an active individual who searches for solutions to problems. He was good in roleplay and I've worked with him over disciplinary situations and liked how he handled them.

We could also use a spec reg and of course I'm going to +1 a fellow weeb. You fucking weeb.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x