Rose - Give Padme Gun

Rose

Name: Rose/Padme Amidala

RP Rank: Senator/2ndLT

Suggestion: Give Padme Amidala the Naboo Security Pistol

Implementation: Just add it to her spawn weapons as its already in the server

Lore: She used it often when she was attacked and had to defend herself. 

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Padme Amidala

Slots:  1

Pay: 750

Description: Senator

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  tfa_naboosecurity                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: She should have spawned with it from the beginning 

21 minutes ago, Fyi said:

+1 as long as it's only used for self defense and not running around in courtyard shooting droids.

however I will -1 as she’s a senator it takes away from other rp, she would grab a gun and defend base, it’s gonna turn into the whole base ops situation with how they run out onto the front lines constantly.

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Kronos Jones said:

however I will -1 as she’s a senator it takes away from other rp, she would grab a gun and defend base, it’s gonna turn into the whole base ops situation with how they run out onto the front lines constantly.

I don't think the future padme's are gonna be that stupid, giving her a gun just to defend herself seems okay, obviously if they did try to defend the base it would come into a big headache for everyone, but that's what VIP formations are for xD. but yeah with that being said, if its Rose i will +1 i just hope future padme's aren't going to try to be the Iron Woman or something.

4 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

so Padme already spawns with a gun I just want to change it to a Naboo Gun

53 minutes ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

-1 I don't think you'll ever need at as you'll always have like 50 shock around you anyways... the gun would be for like a last resort, and I don't ever see padme having to result to a last resort option on the server. It's gonna be used more to fuck around than anything.

it will only be used for self defense as anything else would be failRP and against senate rules.

-1 If you want to use a gun then play a different job.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Management
Management

-1 Already has her lore accurate blaster. She’s seen using the E-5 more than this so no

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

On 11/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, Scribbles said:

-1 ELGA was literally her Go-To PDW, it was her lore pistol. You got her lore weapon already. 

the Naboo security pistol was used by the Naboo Security, only time she used it was during the siege of Naboo for the rappelling hook. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic