Have Jimbo make a new venator

Carvis

Name: Carvis

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Get Jimbo to make a epic venator map

Implementation: 1. Jimbo makes map 2. Put map into server files 3. Rotate between Anaxes and new Venator 4. Profit

Lore: Battalions werent just kept in a single base

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development (twitch.tv/122jimbo)

We already have the god tier extensive, venators are bad and overly limiting and. There's no point suggesting such a "what if". Just seems niave tbh.

Edit: I don't see how this could be a server suggestion when there is no actual substance. You are asking for approval to ask somone else to create a map.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 minute ago, BigZach said:

We already have the god tier extensive, venators are bad and overly limiting and there's no point suggesting such a "what if". Just seems niave tbh.

Extensive's optimization is garbo. Plus if we are doing the rotation schedule for maps, this would be something even more unique to our community

21 minutes ago, BigZach said:

We already have the god tier extensive, venators are bad and overly limiting and. There's no point suggesting such a "what if". Just seems niave tbh.

Edit: I don't see how this could be a server suggestion when there is no actual substance. You are asking for approval to ask somone else to create a map.

Joah would have to commission him, thats why its a server suggestion

I'm gonna +1 this....

But he is currently making a new Star Wars map and doing edits for his MRP maps so hes pretty busy to take on a new project atm but its something we should ask about in the future.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Banned

+1 I hope he wants to 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Would it be possible to make a venator map but have different types of planets around us that we can fly into with a LAAT? Nothing extremely large but something you can build on. Would give pilots and roleplay to a whole other level. There were maps in the past where this was possible.

-1 Jimbo is already working on a Coruscant underground map, which isn't going to be done before the new year.  The commission will be completely up to the directors to decide as well as Jimbo himself.   ( I  don't think he'd say no, but for now it'll be a long time until one is even commissioned. )  Regardless, I think a lot of Maps do fill the potential void we have here.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 but we should see how jimbo feels about it, what his time constraints are, what priority level it is compared to other maps on his plate, etc. I mean hey, if he is able to make anothet good map and wants another commission, that's great. But this idea may take time if it's going to be a new or updated map of venator.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Head Admin

I mean why not but Jimbo has to agree to making it lol

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander