RC 38 Delta Squad Boss' AKA Chris' SOB Regimental Commander Application

Chris

Steam Name: Cannibalpie

RP Name: RC 38 Delta Squad Boss

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:79657121

Regiment you are applying for: Special Operations Brigade

Experience: Over two years of RC experience as a leader and squad member. Major in the pilots way back in the day, as well as a SGT in GM way back in the day. However, the best experience I have gotten is from being a part of, and leading an elite unit of players to be the role model and best there is on the server.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I feel I should be Regimental Commander for 3 reasons; My experience as a Leader, my maturity, and my drive.

I have been the leader of RC for a total of around a year now, and I have seen plenty come and go, but I always make sure, that when they leave, they are ready to continue their knowledge and skill to better themselves in their future roles. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to leading, I will listen to complaints and make sure everyone is satisfied if I can, however, I don't take any bullshit. I will tell you how it is, and if there is going to be a problem, I will take the actions necessary to make sure the problem is resolved by any means necessary. If somebody in the battalion is dragging the rest down, and is giving a bad name to the rest of the squad, I take care of it. I'm not afraid of removing someone, if its better for the battalion as a whole, then what needs to be done, will be done. This comes with being a leader.

I live in the real world, I work a job, I go to college, I have responsibilities. I don't bother myself with petty bullshit because I know that its not the end of the world. Ill tell you what i'm thinking, and i'm not going to hide behind some personality. I can joke and have fun, but when it comes down to being serious, I will flip the switch and take care of things like its business. However, i'm not going to pull a Corvezeo and become some sort of power hungry tyrant because I have power of some people over the internet. Like I previously stated, I will make sure what needs to be done will be done.

Its a rare thing to say you have been a part of the same battalion for 2 years. But its because I have the drive to get back on again and again to not only better myself, but to better those I lead. I want to make sure when its time for someone to move on to other things, they can take what they have learned and better themselves. When the server was established, I had to basically form RC all over again, I made all new training Docs, and fresh new tryouts. I do things that seem like a grind to others, but for me, its doing what needs to be done to make sure the job is done correctly. Another thing is I won't procrastinate, if something needs to be done for someone, I will put that as my priority, and make sure it is done the right way the first time.

These are the reasons why I am qualified for a Regimental Commander role. I have the drive, the maturity, and the leadership experince to make sure the Special Operations brigade is run smoothly, and correctly. In the past, it had its issues, my goal is to make sure those issues are resolved and the Regiment is polished.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: I can be on Mondays and Wednesday at around 12:00 until the rest of the day, and for Tuesdays and Thursdays I can get on at around 4:00 for the rest of the day. This is assuming I don't have work on these days, in which I wont be on until later. I don't have a set schedule for work so it varies.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I am the first Boss this server has seen, and I have set the foundation for future leadership RC so that the torch can be eventually passed with confidence that RC will continue to do well. RC Started out in the special operations brigade, and it didn't really work out well. And was eventually negotiated that RC would be under the command of the senate. It just turns out the senate part never really went through.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I want all Battalions in the Special Operations Brigade to have full active numbers when it comes to RC and NULL. And a healthy active number of Spec ops troopers. I want the BCMDs and the leadership roles of these battalions to be filled with only the most experienced, passionate, and active players.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: Delta, Omega, and NULL are already communicating very fluently. And I feel the same can be done with Spec ops. TS involvement during down times to connect better and build a sense of OOC camaraderie to boost the opinions of one another so that cooperation and missions done together can have a higher potential of working at maximum efficiency. As for in game relations, when necessary, it is crucial for each battalion to work together like a well oiled machine, each part with their own specific functions to ensure that the task is completed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

-1, Qualified and He knows how shit works and could run the Regiment. But his activity isn't the greatest and I do feel like this would not work out. sorry bro.

Edited by Metro
opinion change

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

+1 should've been leading RC a LONG FUCKING TIME AGO, and will teach the new generation of cuckmandos on how to set their Rockets to stun; an art that has been lost.

Edited by Faoeoa

Just gonna point out that Boss/Chris has definitely increased his activity. Past 3 days I have seen him every single time I'm on, 2 weeks ago he went on an LOA due to Irma, he couldn't help that. But he's back now and I would say way more active then Duck/Kal Skirata is.

On 9/23/2017 at 0:14 PM, Punda said:

Just gonna point out that Boss/Chris has definitely increased his activity. Past 3 days I have seen him every single time I'm on, 2 weeks ago he went on an LOA due to Irma, he couldn't help that. But he's back now and I would say way more active then Duck/Kal Skirata is.

Gonna have to dispute that fact with pure numbers,

356ac02a47d35ca625d4dbef9655b718.png
https://gyazo.com/356ac02a47d35ca625d4dbef9655b718

While they both play other games which is good and healthy, the difference is stark in contrast,

Duck with 80.7 hours total in steam games in past two weeks has 77% of his playtime in Gmod which I can attest is purely on SR.

Chris with 65.7 hours in steam games in the past two weeks has only 53% of his playtime in Gmod.

Going off a classic grading scale below.....well you get the idea...  That being said it is a -1 from me.

A+              100 - 98                                 
A  97 - 93
A-  92 - 90
B+  89 - 87
B  86 - 83
B-  82 - 80
C+  79 - 77
C  76 - 73     
C-  72 - 70
D+  69 - 67
D  66 - 63
D-  62 - 60
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Tomas said:

Gonna have to dispute that fact with pure numbers,

356ac02a47d35ca625d4dbef9655b718.png
https://gyazo.com/356ac02a47d35ca625d4dbef9655b718

While they both play other games which is good and healthy, the difference is stark in contrast,

Duck with 80.7 hours total in steam games in past two weeks has 77% of his playtime in Gmod which I can attest is purely on SR.

Chris with 65.7 hours in steam games in the past two weeks has only 53% of his playtime in Gmod.

Going off a classic grading scale below.....well you get the idea...  That being said it is a -1 from me.

A+              100 - 98                                 
A  97 - 93
A-  92 - 90
B+  89 - 87
B  86 - 83
B-  82 - 80
C+  79 - 77
C  76 - 73     
C-  72 - 70
D+  69 - 67
D  66 - 63
D-  62 - 60

Well yea duck would have more playtime last 2 weeks, 2 weeks ago boss was in like a week long loa due to Irma like I said above 

Congratulations! Your application for the Special Ops Regimental Commander position
has been accepted for interview. While this application received partial feedback,
we felt it'd be best that this position have as much competition as possible to ensure
only the best are granted it. You will be contacted within a week to have your
interview conducted. Make sure you're prepared and know the lore of your
regiment. Best of luck, hope to see you as a new Regimental.

//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Unfortunately your application for Special Ops Regimental Commander has
been denied by interview.
You may apply for any Battalion Commander plus
or equivalent position starting on November 2nd. We hope to see you excel
in your current Squad leader position.

Thank you for your time.

//Moved to Commander Applications - Denied