• Management
Management

@Lucky‘s fault

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
4 minutes ago, SpearAKABeviin said:

Pretty annoying, we could actually have something the server was built on. You know, listening to the community. So if we don’t listen to the community, or give their suggestions an actual chance, how are we supposed to fulfill what we were built on? 

Also, I understand synergy wasn’t technically founded on not listening to a server suggestion, but asylum from corrupt leadership. There’s my take. 

Lol what

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

17 minutes ago, SpearAKABeviin said:

Pretty annoying, we could actually have something the server was built on. You know, listening to the community. So if we don’t listen to the community, or give their suggestions an actual chance, how are we supposed to fulfill what we were built on? 

Also, I understand synergy wasn’t technically founded on not listening to a server suggestion, but asylum from corrupt leadership. There’s my take. 

The suggestions are being listened to and taken into consideration, but it seems to be the lack of effort to try and implement the updates. It wouldn't have built up so much if there were semi consistent updates. I hope the "Intel" Team can help the process for the updates and addons. 

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

32 minutes ago, SpearAKABeviin said:

OMEGAFUCKINGLUL.

This is the highest quality meme I've seen in months.

WAS MEDIC

Pretty Annoying, We could actually have something the server was built on. You know, Furry roleplaying. So if we don't listen to our furry friends or give their fur suit an actual chance, how are we supposed to yiff! 

Also, I understand synergy wasn't techically a furry community but aslyum from corrupt furries. There's my take

• Winner 3
56 minutes ago, SpearAKABeviin said:

NOW THIS IS HOT TAKE 

but for real OMEGALUL WHAT "corrupt leadership"... um excuse me everyone who is in their staff spot has worked hard and put hundreds of hours if not thousands of hours to make the community better. 

Now take your special snowflake ass outa here if you don't like it

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Just now, Dennis said:

NOW THIS IS HOT TAKE 

but for real OMEGALUL WHAT "corrupt leadership"... um excuse me everyone who is in their staff spot has worked hard and put hundreds of hours if not thousands of hours to make the community better. 

No, I’m saying Synergy was made so the voice of the community could actually be listened to. I never said Synergy’s leadership was corrupt. Synergy was made as an asylum from the corrupt leadership over at Icefuse. However, our leadership does have it’s flaws, but I’m not quitting the server. Synergy does some stuff right, especially when it comes to listening to the community. I realize I’ve made this kind of serious, which is not really a thing for spam center. It seems I run into this a lot. Sorry to anger you or anyone else who thinks I’m kind of special in the head. 

Banned

depression is fake

Banned
11 hours ago, Dennis said:

NOW THIS IS HOT TAKE 

Most not all

Edited by Cannon
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

13 hours ago, Dennis said:

NOW THIS IS HOT TAKE 

Wtf are you on about he called out the founders not staff 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was