It's time to go.

Thunder

Name: Thunder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48719362

Staff Rank: Head Admin

Were you VIP: Yessir.

Date: 8/17/19

Reason for leaving: I've been staff for nearly 8 months now, and Head Admin for almost 3 months. My time here as a staff member has ran its course and honestly, I've been getting bored of it. I'm not having as much fun on the server as I used to, and most times when I get on it's only for a couple hours. So, the time has come. I'm resigning from my position as Head Administrator and Game Master Officer. I'll still be on the server and all this, but only as an old resigned boy. I hope that in my time as staff I have helped all that I could've and that you guys enjoyed me. Now, for some farewells.

Farewells: 
@Marvel - Thank you for being one of my best friends in game and in the staff team, you have always supported me. You'll always be pretty fucking pepega tho.

@Dragon and @Bananaberry - I shall always be the best typer. Also, thank you guys for giving me a chance in High Staff. I hope I didn't let you down when I was active.

@Sanchez Resident - Dent baby lmao

@traditional - Even though you're like never in TS or in game any more, you were a great bud in SOBDE and staff even if you think that I'm still retarded.

@Tinovious - Honestly, you're such a fucking funny guy and I'm pretty sure you predicted me resigning. I'll still come say hi to you guys though.

@Nade Jones - Inactive buddy WOOOOOOO! Nah for real though, do better than I did. You were a great friend in staff with me and I'll lowkey sorta miss you.

@Poe - Ape man! Keep up the good work, you were a pretty funny guy and stuff. See you on the flipside.

For anyone else I didn't mention, these were mostly staff good-byes. I'll still be in game as Jedi Knight Jin-Lo Rayce, so you'll be able to say hi to me. I've had a good run and staff, and I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

• Winner 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Hope you have a good one mate

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

You were a very masculine Padmè. 

O7 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

seeya m8 we gotta play siege more buddy

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Dang man. You were one of the boys.

Come back when you can man

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

:(

What if we kissed 😘 at the Area 51 raid 👽 haha 😆 just kidding 🙊 unless .... 🤪

• Funny 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

40 minutes ago, Poe said:

spacer.png

Poe your now a degenerate, posting minion memes like the B o o m e r you are , and dare I say that is almost as bad as posting anime in the discord.

alao later thunder ur a pretty epic gamer and I hope to see you in again in the future 😘(no homo tho)

Edited by Usefulgamer
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Head Admin

Rippp, cya my man

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander