Void

Logic

After some reading of these comments I see I am not welcome back which is fine. but I do ask that I be allowed to put my discord here, so I can have my few good friends I miss. If its not fine Im sure chambers will edit it so god damn quickly it won't matter but oh well. 

Also yes, I play on a different server because I miss synergy and wanted to recreate, and I'm happy there, thanks for making a big deal out of it.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1, you have done nothing but spread lies, rumors, and create more drama than I have ever seen. You always blame others for your shortcomings and as chambers said, are one of the most toxic people that I have ever had the displeasure of meeting, and I have met a lot of them. I do not believe that you should be unbanned anytime soon for a variety of reasons. I understand you want to apologize, but sometimes, sorry just doesn't quite cut it. Maybe try again in 6 to 12 months and some things might change, but for now, for the sake of all of us, please just stay gone.

• Winner 5
1 minute ago, SmallJeff said:

https://gyazo.com/8b58e368c86bc9cbab4ecec2121e1e90

im sorry logic ban me from the discord if you are keeping your word dont really care when you do things like this is doesnt make you look and then you try to appeal 

-1 from me chief dont act like this then try to get away with it 

Him playing another server does what exactly

There has been a lot of bad blood with people from Synergy and he didn't want that to carry over?

your point is just Null

Edited by TayTay
  • Funny 2

1495288088439.png

Real time photo of what you two are looking like going through and dumbing people on this post who are giving legitimate -1s. It proves everyone's points EXACTLY and that point being that you are still immature and have not changed at all and gives even more proof as to the fact that you should continue to sit out your ban. My advice, actions speak much louder than words, and if you cant even act mature on your own appeal, how are we supposed to ever believe that you are going to act any differently than how you acted to get rightfully banned in the first place.

• Funny 2
50 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

Also school was pretty rough at the time as it was the end of my senior year, nearing my AP exams. 

This right here you should be old enough to know better and act better then you previously have. I see this just as a excuse considering we have younger gents on here that act miles more mature then that. Fat -1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

49 minutes ago, Carter said:

I usually don't comment on appeals now but you a one of the most toxic people I have ever encountered period, stay far away and maybe once you have been banned as long as unkindled you can appeal. 

Unkindled is mild in comparison.

-1. I was especially disappointed with your actions since you were one of my lieutenants back in the day. I don't know what changed, you were cool back then.

And you're dumbing your -1s? Looks bad.

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

Dissing synergy only a few days ago
Dumbing people and expecting things to go your way
Etc.

Yeah, you've matured alright. I originally thought you were okay the one time we managed to speak but you've changed. It's obvious your maturity is not enough to bring you back, hell I don't even know where certain people giving their opinions on this sprung from, which makes it weirder to me. I remain unbias because I really don't know who the fuck you are but the way your acting is enough for me.

If you ever mature and make an actual sincere appeal that isn't full of whatever this is just to get back in, then I will +1 in the future. Sorry my friend, better luck next time.

Edited by Jayarr
Banned

-1 Imagine dumbing people who -1 your appeal 

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

yea its gonna be a no from me dog -1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic