[Accepted] Unkindled's Ban Appeal

Unkindled

RP Name: Unkindled/Simple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380

Date of Ban: Some Time in January? Not 100% sure.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Offense: Causing Drama on the Server, and no intent to RP.

Banned By: Carter

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: 

I just want to take this as an apology to anyone I may have been a dick to on my last few weeks on the server before I was permanently banned I really acted in a rude and immature manner to a lot of people before I was banned. I literally bandwagoned and witch hunted on in and was caught in the midst of it. I’ve spent hundreds of hours of time grinding for the best of synergy with staff and gamemaster roles of the community and literally got dried out and decided to throw it all away like a fucking retard for no reason. If im unbanned I don't intend to do any harm towards synergy and If I do in a way I have no say go ahead ban me forever in the time of the world and I will never show my face again to anyone in the community. A lot of time has passed since I’ve been banned and I have gone and done many things since then and I sincerely just want to play back on the server with the people I used to spend all that time with. In the time I've been banned I've gotten a job, car, and girlfriend so I probably won't be doing the crazy amount of hours that I used to do but I'll hop on from time to time. Yet again I’m really sorry to anyone I may have been rude to. If this doesn’t get accepted I wish everyone good luck with the server and to stay positive.

Evidence to support your claim: N/A

• Friendly 1

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

This absolute clown was one of the most dedicated lads that I've had the pleasure of knowing and I am proud to call him a friend. The work that he has done for the server and the 41st is still relevant today, but he was sadly caught up in a bad situation. I dont personally think he should have been executed in the manner he did, but I think enough punishment has been had. I really hope this goes through and I get to play with you again my guy, and on that note, I give you my fullest +1

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

Ban Appeal Accepted

Don't fuck it up or ya yeet

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk