Anderson's Character

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but here I go anyways:

So over the past couple of weeks I've been getting reports of my "attitude" in-game. It first happened in the 104th and now in Shock. I just wanted to make this post so that everyone is aware of whats happening.

So if you aren't aware I enjoy role playing quite a lot. It is why I play on a role play server. It kind of annoys me that I have to make this post to be honest, and that I kind of have to point out the obvious. But when I speak to you in-game I am role playing as Anderson. Anderson is a Hard ass, he is brutal , very witty & snappy and doesn't accept excuses. There is a whole backstory into why, but this isn't the place to put that. Take nothing that I say to heart when you talk to me in-game. Simple as that. If you manage to catch me in the OOC lounge or in TS you'll find i'm pretty chill. 

Please understand the difference between Anderson and... well me. Two very different people. 

If you want to talk to me about any situations that have occurred in the past, then you can find me in TS and talk to me there. 

This is what is worrying me about the recent post put up on the forums. A lot of people want serious RP on the server, but when I seriously RP as Anderson you don't like it. Its very confusing and I feel as community we all need to think if we really want "serious RP" or if we want to stick to how we are. 

I will say now that my RP as Anderson wont change. He is a unique character that I made and have continued between servers. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but that's how its going to be. 

I'll also say that criticism is welcome on the thread but I don't want to start any arguments or "drama". Just want you all to understand my Character and again feel free to PM me on Discord or find me in TS to talk to me about certain situations that may have upset you.

Thank you for reading this if it applies to you, and I hope its washed away any confusion.

• Winner 3

Anderson is fucking mean, one time he told me I was fucking ugly are you serious? I’m very self confident ughhh

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

this guy actually made me jump off a bridge once for a dare

he said it was from the 5 gum wrappers

he lied and i broke 15 bones in my lower waist

please ban him or something

He got you with that too? 

He visited me in the hospital and sewed my lips shut so i couldn't tell anyone.

also said it was for an instagram truth or dare thing.

I think people are getting confused with being mean and being from the UK. 

We really don't give a fuck about you or your feelings.

But if people are complaining about rp not being dropped and explored more is a big dumb.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

2 hours ago, Winter said:

The only problem I have is that you went way to far with the 2ndAC thing you said but I love the character 

The Whole situation with 2ndAC... well you guys asked for it. One of your members started slating Prudii for being a Mando in RP... So I responded. Not to mention that particular person then slated me and Shock. It was all in RP and I didn't think people would get that triggered over it tbh. I sure didn't. It was all done in RP so there should've been no hard feelings. A bit of fun to past the time. 

• Funny 1
18 minutes ago, Anders0n said:

The Whole situation with 2ndAC... well you guys asked for it. One of your members started slating Prudii for being a Mando in RP... So I responded. Not to mention that particular person then slated me and Shock. It was all in RP and I didn't think people would get that triggered over it tbh. I sure didn't. It was all done in RP so there should've been no hard feelings. A bit of fun to past the time. 

Oh man they targeted the most friendly Null to be a dick to LMAO bad idea try slandering Jaing next time.

• Funny 1
Head Admin

@Anders0n is actually santa so he has to be mean to the bad kids

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Did the same thing and they complained to my BCMD smh my head.  Guess all the clones were super nice to each other 

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

Bruh I've been wondering if people were thinking the same thing when I play as Stak. Sometimes I'm giving people attitude but that's just because of the standards I carry on my roleplay character. People and their in game character can act very differently.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
19 minutes ago, Blaki said:

I act like a dick when i play as Jesse and I Don't care what people think. 

Its not so much I care what they think. Its the fact that they keep on reporting me to my higher up with the hope that I may face some sort of punishment, for essentially role playing as my character. Which would impact my experience on the server etc.