GeForce's Ban Appeal

Vizonary

RP Name/Steam Name: McChicken Little
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61125266
Date of Ban: 7/25/19
Length of Ban: 7 Days
Offense: Racism
Banned By: IDK
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because I fucking didnt do anything.
Evidence to support your claims: Don't have any, but they didnt have any evidence to ban me in the first place. I can describe the event, thats as much as i can do.

I had just been unjailed and i go to this guy who is currently training and i try to slide myself in there to quicken the training process, as I already know everything they're gonna say anyway. Then like 10 seconds later the guy who was training says something along the lines of "im not training you go away" this guy named like DU MagmaWorks or something comes in there and says "dude dont say the n word" and I say "I didn't say the N word, you dumb idiot" (Yea I say dumb idiot to people I don't like because it gets on their nerves). Then the guy training just agrees with him likely just to get me away. Then the first guy calls an admin, the sit was a shitshow, he tells me "well I know these guys and i dont know you, so its not in your favor." Shortly after, I get a 7 day ban.

I did some things which ended up getting me jailed but i didnt fucking say the n word. It's amazing that i even got banned because normally witnesses don't mean anything on gmod servers, but thats the only thing that the admin had to go off of.

I honestly dont care about this server, I hadn't even been trained but it annoys me that false claims were made up about me and the admin actually fucking went with it. I know it probably wont happen but I want this magmaworks guy demoted or banned or something for making up these claims. And i would like to be unbanned.

Besides, why would I take the time to make this post if I wasn't innocent, I hadn't even gotten trained.

Edited by Vizonary
Formatting
  • Funny 2

I'm not sure chief I was watching the admin deal with the situation and its hard to go off of your word alone especially if we have 2 server members claiming you said the N word and a shock member so it's hard to say. I'm staying neutral but I can provide the info needed

People who claimed he said the N word: DU Magmabonks and 187th Silent and a shock but I can't recall his name.
Staff member that was answering the claim: 327th and Vet Admin Rocksteady.

@Sanchez Resident does this help?

1 hour ago, Loopy Newby said:

I'm not sure chief I was watching the admin deal with the situation and its hard to go off of your word alone especially if we have 2 server members claiming you said the N word and a shock member so it's hard to say. I'm staying neutral but I can provide the info needed

People who claimed he said the N word: DU Magmabonks and 187th Silent and a shock but I can't recall his name.
Staff member that was answering the claim: 327th and Vet Admin Rocksteady.

@Sanchez Resident does this help?

The shock member as far as i know, did not comment on the situation as he had arrived there during the sit

Either way, using a known player as a bias in the sit isn’t ok. You should be able to find out the information yourself and use the evidence from the sit to come to a conclusion. Just agreeing with community members because you know them isn’t ok. If what he says is in fact true that staff member should be removed.

-1 further evidence has come forward

Edited by Hero
More evidence
  • Agree 1
Banned

Yet again another ban without actual evidence. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

+1

r4ymo.gif

34 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 I saw him actually Say it. keep the ban

I thought you were staff? Why didn't you ban him if you're the one who saw him say it? 

I'm going to +1 at the moment because it seems like a misunderstanding.  Coincidentally,  I joined the server at the exact time that this occurred.  I was a CC for a minute before switching to my Jedi and I can indeed vouch for this guy's story about him being in the CC room after getting unjailed.   Unfortunately, I didn't record it because I really had no bother with the matter.  People don't have to take my word for it, but I can assure you that the second part of his story is true.  

I also remember when this was happening another person named 'Pepe' was in OOC spamming the N-word.  Could this have had something to do with it? Maybe?  

Just thought I would put in my two cents.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

12 minutes ago, Stockings said:

I thought you were staff? Why didn't you ban him if you're the one who saw him say it? 

I'm going to +1 at the moment because it seems like a misunderstanding.  Coincidentally,  I joined the server at the exact time that this occurred.  I was a CC for a minute before switching to my Jedi and I can indeed vouch for this guy's story about him being in the CC room after getting unjailed.   Unfortunately, I didn't record it because I really had no bother with the matter.  People don't have to take my word for it, but I can assure you that the second part of his story is true.  

I also remember when this was happening another person named 'Pepe' was in OOC spamming the N-word.  Could this have had something to do with it? Maybe?  

Just thought I would put in my two cents.

I saw him get banned stocks. For the racism

Former: Liaison

Wow AnOtHeR fAlSE bAn.

miss me with that shit, guy tells you a story,  and you automatically believe him with no evidence.  kind of fucked that you believe some random over 3(?) staff members and a shock at this point.

the guy literally said he was jailed during CC training ( which means he was already breaking rules hello) 

Give some evidence to prove you didn’t do it or I’m more inclined to believe the staff members.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Carter said:

Wow AnOtHeR fAlSE bAn.

miss me with that shit, guy tells you a story,  and you automatically believe him with no evidence.  kind of fucked that you believe some random over 3(?) staff members and a shock at this point.

the guy literally said he was jailed during CC training ( which means he was already breaking rules hello) 

Give some evidence to prove you didn’t do it or I’m more inclined to believe the staff members.

did you read? there was 1 staff member involved, the shock didnt see anything, and 2 random server members accused me of something. it isnt that hard to read the full post.  also, i wasnt jailed i was arrested, i shouldve clarified that.

Edited by Vizonary
clarified
2 hours ago, Vizonary said:

did you read? there was 1 staff member involved, the shock didnt see anything, and 2 random server members accused me of something. it isnt that hard to read the full post.  also, i wasnt jailed i was arrested, i shouldve clarified that.

Did you read the responses?

Loopy a Head Admin watched the sit according to him.

Pythin also stated he was there and heard you say it.

So now there are 3 staff members who were involved in the situation.

not to mention the two trainers (assumption on my part since in CC room)

Now three people who heard you say the n-word after you get arrested and return to the CC room.

this is where things ain’t lining up very well for you chief.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Can refute this, because only a few posts after mine said he saw him get banned.  Not say the N-word.

spacer.png

-1  If three staff members are vouching he was breaking rules, then I'm inclined to believe he did something wrong.

Edited by Zensras
correction, not him. My bad.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

That’s not a clarification. It looks like he was there for both with the statements he’s made?

Then if he's changing his story doesn't that make it unreliable? 🤔

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Did you read the responses?

Loopy a Head Admin watched the sit according to him.

So now there are 3 staff members who were involved in the situation.

not to mention the two trainers (assumption on my part since in CC room)

Now three people who heard you say the n-word after you get arrested and return to the CC room.

this is where things ain’t lining up very well for you chief.

Pythin said he saw me get banned, he never said he saw or heard me say it. Please interpret better.

8 hours ago, Pythin said:

-1 I saw him actually Say it. keep the ban

^

5 minutes ago, Vizonary said:

Pythin said he saw me get banned, he never said he saw or heard me say it. Please interpret better.

Bruh....

7 minutes ago, Stockings said:

Then if he's changing his story doesn't that make it unreliable? 🤔

There’s not changing story? Like what are you on about.

You criticized Pythin for not banning the kid if he saw him say the N-word and Pythin said he was there when he got banned too.

Guys

Let me clear this up.

I saw him say the N word and someone was talking about it in staff chat.

look dude tbh it’s not a perma ban and you will be back in no time so I’d just wait it out

Former: Liaison

2 hours ago, Pythin said:

Guys

Let me clear this up.

look dude tbh it’s not a perma ban and you will be back in no time so I’d just wait it out

2 hours ago, Vizonary said:

seems pretty spot on to me  nice interpretation @Carter

Besides this please keep it to -1/+1 unless you have something to the appeal this is not a place to argue  

• Winner 1
6 hours ago, Carter said:

^

Bruh....

There’s not changing story? Like what are you on about.

You criticized Pythin for not banning the kid if he saw him say the N-word and Pythin said he was there when he got banned too.

Pythin edited his message to clarify, before that he haadnt said he claimed to see me say it. I never did say it so idk what he's on about.

6 hours ago, Pythin said:

Guys

Let me clear this up.

youre missing the point. I dont give a shit about this server. I just dont like being punished for something i didnt do. Also I want the magma guy punished for making things up, and also now apparentally youre in on it too, so i want this entire staff team to be put in check. You got a huge server, your staff team shouldnt be this (forgive my use of the word) corrupt.

3 hours ago, Vizonary said:

Also nobody has even bothered to tell me whether or not witnesses count on this server? (which they shouldnt and dont on most servers due to situations like this.)

Firstly stop commenting on this appeal 
Witnesses can be used as evidence when you have 3 separate admins including a head admin that said they saw the situation its just not weighted as heavily as say a recording of the situation 

Continue commenting on this with no additional evidence I will start warning you