[Void}

McFisher

Add or Change: Add A Staff On Duty Job For when were doing staff work, we don't have to fly around in the ugly Talz model. or just change the actually admin mode  model but I'm not sure. ive ran it through the staff discord and people seem to like it. its ugly, sets of minges [E.g. if you fly by one he will start screaming. has happened before.] and you can see easier if there's someone actually on duty. I also think adding this, a lot of staff will go towards doing staff work more. but if all goes to worse and you don't wanna add a new job, change the !Adminmode model to the combine or something other that the Talz. also a lot of servers have it and it looks really good and the ones ive talked to, seems to work well. and might interest more people in becoming staff. It would also reduce the amount of admins flying arouns not cloaked. like  a talz flying around just ruins immersion and RP.

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Staff On Duty

Slots:  Only 1 Slot. Don't want Too many. and id say like a Commander from one of the models below, add the commander option as there's more bodygroupers and can look like normal troopers. I have attached the best looking ones [in my opinion I think the 5th fleet CC Looks best] look for youself with the packs.

Pay: Id say around 800 BUT You cannot AFK On it. if found AFKing you will be given a strike. or it could be low at like 500 but AFK Rules might not be listened to.

Description: Do this and whenever a staff is on it, possibly make it so they're always in staff mode, invincible, and comes with a cloak so you don't have to spawn it. also make it so its only for SA+ Or A+ so it wont get abused.

Model: Could implement models when the new update drops when/if we remove the sith and add new models. here's some good ones.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569*4206   models/player/woody.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1178740591 models/joshbotts/5th_cc/5th_cc.mdl   or     models/joshbotts/5th_senate/5th_senate.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698720353  models/npc/11/starwars/107aslt.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1810188296&searchtext=Clone+Troopers models/player/playermodels/carnagetrooper/carnage_trooper.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=700061283&searchtext=Clone+Troopers  models/player/hydro/novatrooper/novatrooper.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=782718140&searchtext=Clone+Troopers models/player/republicguard/starwars/rghvyoff.mdl   or  models/player/republicguard/starwars/rgcommander.mdl  or  models/player/republicguard/starwars/rgassassin.mdl

THESE MODELS ABOVE ARE THE JOB STRINGS FOR SOME OF THE ONES THAT LOOK REALLY NICE IM MY OPPIINION AND LOOKS THE MOST TO STAND OUT.

Or the simple Marsh mellow/combine elite skin [CombineElite]. Personally I think a sort of Black/Dark clone trooper or a 5th fleet/107th/shadow trooper would be cool and stands out as they know were not a normal player. but its whatever's best for you all

Weapons: Cloak,  Toolgun, Physgun, Gravity Gun, hands, fists, baton and anything you guys consider to be needed.      

Other: just consider this Directors/Mangement/Founders.I think it would benefit the staff team lots and get more pople in and help us do our job better and increase staff work done. I think 

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Head Admin

+1 THEN WE CAN USE THE TALZ MODEL ON EVENTS FINALLY !

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

But Staff are always on duty

No. some people either ignore staff, only do staff work or a lil in-between. this is for when people wanna do staff work. and people can see if there's a dedicated staff member on as they wouldn't know if theyre AFK Or not if on normal jobs

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

1 hour ago, McFisher said:

No. some people either ignore staff, only do staff work or a lil in-between. this is for when people wanna do staff work. and people can see if there's a dedicated staff member on as they wouldn't know if theyre AFK Or not if on normal jobs

If staff is doing that they shouldn't be staff. Staff is supposed to help the players, they applied for staff and are supposed to be helping when they are on the server.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If staff is doing that they shouldn't be staff. Staff is supposed to help the players, they applied for staff and are supposed to be helping when they are on the server.

We know. but tickets stay up for multiple rotations. we don't know who's AFK and who's just ignoring them. the players making the tickets don't know if there is an admin on. if someone's on the job, they will know

We know. but tickets stay up for multiple rotations. we don't know who's AFK and who's just ignoring them. the players making the tickets don't know if there is an admin on. if someone's on the job, they will know

If Staff is ignoring the tickets then someone has to bring it up at the staff meeting. There shouldn't  be a job made because the staff team is lazy

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If Staff is ignoring the tickets then someone has to bring it up at the staff meeting. There shouldn't  be a job made because the staff team is lazy

Okay. this job is JUST to show that there is a admin and what rank theyre on defenitly and if tey don't wanan RP they can go on it. simples. 

Okay. this job is JUST to show that there is a admin and what rank theyre on defenitly and if tey don't wanan RP they can go on it. simples. 

Staff can just type in chat and we can see the admin tag, Staff  can choose not to RP if they want to. I'm confused why there should be a job for  staff. Again, they are always on duty no matter what

• Management

Nightmare is right. You boys signed up for it and you should always be ready to perform your staffing duties. Yes, tickets do go unclaimed from time to time and yeah there are slow days for staff and so on so forth. This won’t change anything. It is brought up every meeting and will continue to be brought up until it changes.

Useless job slot imho.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Still we need a better staff model other than the talz. its ugly, massive, pokes out and confuses people when you use the model of the citizen. besides its a single job slot, that will bring more staff, see less massive flying talz and not ruin our immersion. and if were removing 15 sith jobs, 1 other job along side the other 10 that might get added wont hurt

Edited by McFisher

for starters one of the “models” isn’t even a model pack it’s an npc pack.

Some of those linked have a shit ton of models in the pack that would go to waste

The system is fine now, there’s no need to have staff on duty job that’s for servers with little population and little staff

If you have an issue with the Talz just ask the model to be changed instead of adding a job and wasting space, especially when we could have an addon where we use every aspect of it instead of getting a whole model pack to use a single model.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Kronos Jones said:

for starters one of the “models” isn’t even a model pack it’s an npc pack.

Some of those linked have a shit ton of models in the pack that would go to waste

The system is fine now, there’s no need to have staff on duty job that’s for servers with little population and little staff

If you have an issue with the Talz just ask the model to be changed instead of adding a job and wasting space, especially when we could have an addon where we use every aspect of it instead of getting a whole model pack to use a single model.

If I knew how to/what to give I would do it. I think a different admin model would be better than a role but I didn't think it was possible.

9 minutes ago, McFisher said:

If I knew how to/what to give I would do it. I think a different admin model would be better than a role but I didn't think it was possible.

Just put up a suggestion to change the current staff model 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

5 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Someone: Breaks server rule

Admins; YOU GOT A FRIEND ON YOU

Lmao I saw it in a dark rp server and looked sick lmao

-1 for the staff on duty thing.

Here are my model suggestions:

Founder:
spacer.png

HoA/HoD:
spacer.png
Head Admin:
spacer.png
Vet Admin:
spacer.png
Senior Admin:
spacer.png
Admin:
spacer.png
New Admin:
spacer.png

But in seriousness I'll +1 a model change.

• Funny 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 if there are to body groups for, one being banning people 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone