Fixing Krennic/BO CMD job

Pythin

Name: Pythin

RP Rank: XO Tythin

Suggestion: Fixing Krennic to where anyone who gets Base Commander can RP whoever he wants to be. Along side the Commander jobs as well

Implementation: The Person who gets Base Ops CMD can be any character he wants to be kind of like how the 187th have a unnamed BCMD. I think this can add more roleplay to the role and be better for the person to fix base ops in there image. 

the Implementation would be to change the Base Ops commander job to just "BASE OPS COMMANDER" and adding in a few more models for the commander to choose from

Lore:https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Naval_Intelligence_headquarters

This is to just show that there where bases, and it could be lead by any individual

Workshop content if applicable:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1455865564 <----- Needs a Touch up

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1509934782<-------Needs a Touch up

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802566723<------ THIS IS THRAWN AND YES HE CAN WORK AS A BO CMD IN THE TIME PERIOD WE ARE IN AS OF NOW!

ALL OF THESE WILL REQUIRE DEVELOPMENT and I WAS THINKING TO JUST HAVE DIFFRENT TYPES OF HUMANS/ALIENS FOR THE PERSON TO choose from.

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:Base Ops Commander

Slots: 1

Pay:1,000

Description: You are in charge of Base Operations! You help run the base along side your Base ops Crew.

Model:Adding the diffrent Models as body groupers
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: standard weapons he has

Job:Base Ops Commander

Slots: 4

Pay:800

Description: You help the Base Commander Run Base ops

Model:Adding the diffrent Models as body groupers
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: standard weapons he has

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

How does being a named character hinder the BO Commander’s ability to do their job?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

How does being a named character hinder the BO Commander’s ability to do their job?

It’s not. It’s just giving him a chance to RP as different characters 

3 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Neutral, model sizes are bonkers. 

However keep the krennic model. 

That’s why I said require development. I just gave them as Suggestions

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just keep Yularen. yeah he was a admiral and mostly worked on a ship, but Yularen just makes base ops better

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

+1 Honestly it is what ever if you want have a unknown CMD to make your own lore to go for 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

What was the point of the video and the Krennic model has always been "in the works" and BO Officers can be who ever they want to be its always been like that so i dont know what the point of this is. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic