Void

Usefulgamer

[Update] This is directed towards those of you who may be worried about my activity, currently I have successfully graduated high school and am training for a possible career, now the whole training process itself is about a year and it's not time-sensitive and is highly reasonable with hours and set dates.

TLDR I'm going to be more active since I've gotten passed my most pressing hurdle in life.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 Hopefully yall get K Company Models soon 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 both are good fits may the best man win

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You're a good friend Useful, and you're great leader. You've done great work for the 327th, Although. I do think Tripoli would be the better fit for Bly. I wish you the best of luck though, But I'm going Neutral. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1

Useful is so bad at minecraft, i could beat him in pvp anyday. What an epic memer, and a big mook who doesnt know how to box. But hey overall great man and great leader. Have known you for a while and u always seem to be very positive

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

Neutral. Throughout the entire time of the battalion whenever you were on and set your mind to do things you normally accomplished some good stuff. Especially with ARC. But it's just unless you step up your activity for the battalion, I'd rather you stay a CMD/high command than Bly.

GL 4head

• Agree 2
16 minutes ago, Regional said:

Neutral

I know you want to do good stuff for the battalion 
But you're inactive and the leadership i've seen isn't up to par with a BCMD
you were going to do ARC Quiz/training for your ARC like 2 months ago and still haven't done it
you said countless times you were going to leave as soon as SCP hits and if you get a better graphics card you were going to ARMA 3
A BCMD should care about the battalion not just cause you can.

Yeah but that was mostly as a joke cuz ya'll kept on saying that I was hooked on this so I'd say that in response, and Yes I'd be excited for SCP to release but I was exaggerating when I said I'd drop everything for it.

As for the test I've had it done but I've been holding off on releasing it again because I'd like to have a full squad before I do anything of the sorts.

Edited by Usefulgamer
comma

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless