Buuged/Thermite's Goodbye

So uh, yeah. 

I've been thinking about this for a while, and honestly, I think its time I go, maybe for good this time.  I enjoyed most of my time here on Synergy, but as of late, its just gotten so shitty, and I feel like I'm just taking up space in a position that would probably be better filled by someone who still has a work ethic.   

@Gadget Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity, you were a great Bacara, and a great friend.

@Snadvich Sorry for pissing you off that one time, but you were a great help during my time in the Marines. Don't forget, I'm only two hours away.

@Knockout Tennessee cousin fucker

@Callo You'd make for a pretty fuckin great Support Lead if I could get you in time.

@Ratio One of the few shock I like, do great things bud

@Dennis You're honestly going to be one of the best Dooms.

@Taur RM for Life

@BigZach RM for Life

@Keo (old Pheonix) RM for Life

@royer RM for Life

@UneJamMut Kinda RM for Life

@Turbine RM for Life

@Carvis Honestly hated you at first, but you're pretty alright.

@RAMM go for Bacara again, you embody the marines.  Thanks for putting up with my shit.

@everyone else meh

Fuck it, I'm done, I'm out boys.

Edited by Buuged | Thermite
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 3

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

sad to see ya go but YA YEET 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your resignation has been DENIED. 

You may resign again in: NEVER.

In all seriousness, I'm really gonna miss you Thermite. You were possibly one of the most patient and chill marines we ever had and a damn fine support trooper/med lead. It has been an honor serving under you since Jacien's term, and no matter what happens or where you go next, we will always have a place for you here in the 21st. 😥😞

P.S. Hope your Minecraft server goes well.😃

o7

• 3 weeks later...