[Accepted] [CW] Carton O' Milk's Ban Appeal

Carton

RP Name/Steam Name: Carton O' Milk
Steam ID: 76561198435672979       STEAM_0:1:237703625
Date of Ban: 6/23/19
Length of Ban: 1 week
Offense: Referencing Forbidden Order
Banned By: Don't know
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I had just joined the server and someone told me to type execute order 66 so I typed in OOC chat "Execute order 69" cause I thought it would be funny, I was unaware that this was now allowed on the server at the time.
Evidence to support your claims: Chat logs and my play time can go to show I wasn't aware of what I was doing or that I was breaking any rules.

Banned

Bruh imagine banning someone for saying order 66 during their CC training. 🤦‍♂️

+1

r4ymo.gif

23 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Lmao that's just not true, I think I would remember that I would get banned for saying something. If I knew that I was going to get banned why would I bother making an appeal like this.

Edited by Carton
5 minutes ago, Carton said:

That is true I remember training  this steam ID STEAM_0:0:74323794 and then seeing you type in chat order 69 and me saying RIP in the CC room while I was telling him aobut it you were there and you can find that person on steam to support my claim 

Why would you unprovoked say execute order 69 there is no explanation other than you were trying to push the boundary and were suprised with the reaction of being banned thinking you would just get a warning 

which yes you should of been warned but you were aware at the time of what you were doing  

Edited by Sanchez Resident

Well you see I was in jail when I said it so how would I have heard you say you could get banned for it if you were training a guy as I said it. You can see in logs that I was jailed before I said it so your claim is completely refuted. Also if you were reading my first message I wasn't doing it unprovoked some guy told me to say it, there was two people infront of my cell.

Edited by Carton
  • Funny 1
4 minutes ago, Carton said:

Well you see I was in jail when I said it so how would I have heard you say you could get banned for it if you were training a guy as I said it.

either it wasnt recorded on the public arrest logs or your lieing there is no record of you being arrested 

STEAM_0:1:237703625 I USED this steam ID as reference 

dd1e6f295285c625fc7bf8c3fd92673f.png

3 minutes ago, Carton said:

I was in jail at the time, I even called an admin to my jail cell because I got false arrested. You should also notice that is the 21st not the 23rd.xD

That was just a section of the page I was on I used the Ctrl+F key to search through the page using your steamID you provided if you look at the top right of the page you will see 0 of 0 found meaning there is no record of that happening  😃

Edited by Sanchez Resident
Just now, Carton said:

I was 100% in jail there's atleast 5 people who can serve as witness

Please be aware im not trying to be against you im just trying to make sure that I make and other make an informed decision when voting on this ban appeal 
if you could name those people so they could put there prove this it would really help  

+1 his arrest was not logged so his arrest does not exist. So going off that information i vote to a reduction or waive of ban since he should have been warned.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

39 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

I was legit training someone telling them not to reference order 66 and you were hopping around right there

I didnt even see this ban happen?

also, thats fair.