Voided

Jayarr

Banned

Voided

Edited by Jayarr

-1 tbh those models for the reg’s look like shit, and I personally like the Marshall commander model

those models look like arc trooper models as well, and I think there could be  better option than that 

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

6 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 tbh those models for the reg’s look like shit, and I personally like the Marshall commander model

those models look like arc trooper models as well, and I think there could be  better option than that 

the funny thing is they are arc troopers they are rancors models before the ones we have now xd

execpt for the general one of course 

Edited by SmallJeff
  • Agree 1
  • Management
Management

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 the recon reg model we have now is garbage. 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

Eh

Editing post just for marshal. Like i said, this marshal fits in a lot more and isnt anymore over the top then our current one 

Edited by Jayarr

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Hm. I guess I will just void this then. Sorry @Esitt

I was unaware that something that matches how clones would look, and has more then 20 bodygroups is classified as a downgrade and trash.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Funny 1
Banned
5 minutes ago, Stern said:

If all the regimental commanders want this they should vote on it, I don't think this is a community decision

Everything development wise has to be community. Like the command's fix for DB thread, we all already voted to change that. But it has to go through the whole server.

16 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

Everything development wise has to be community. Like the command's fix for DB thread, we all already voted to change that. But it has to go through the whole server.

I mean, The DB part affects the server, This is a model change