Metro | Kal Skirata Player report

A-a-ron

21 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Oh look, ANOTHER Fake commander report

👀

Actually It’s a fake player report. Go find me a fake player report from this decade. 

Inb4 people get mad someone posted in the spam center, if everyone is so original why don’t they post something super funny and original?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

imagine mass dumbing someone for an appropriate post on the forums lol "it's dumb it's old" and then you are over here giving nightmare positive rep for the same thing you've got to be trolling

Edited by Derv
aaron is dumb af tho i'll agree with that
  • Winner 1
8 hours ago, Esitt said:

This is the peak of humanity.

yes

6 hours ago, Blaki said:

@Ccmonty hey bud. Doing posts like this will get your rep down eazily. Hope you Interested. :)

But guys seriously its not even funny, its dumb. Please stop

DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB MORTAL

To be honest the reason i find it to be stupid is the title because how the main page in the forums list the topics in that window. it doesn't say where the post itself is so it ends up faking people out. Other then that I couldn't care less lol

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 hour ago, Baelfire said:

To be honest the reason i find it to be stupid is the title because how the main page in the forums list the topics in that window. it doesn't say where the post itself is so it ends up faking people out. Other then that I couldn't care less lol

So you’re mad because a post comes up on a video game forum and you’re excited to see drama?

I stg there’s a feminist group that has the forums open 24/7 waiting for shit to pop off sorry these posts get in your way @the feminist group

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned
11 hours ago, Esitt said:

This is the peak of humanity.

• Management
Management

I can’t say these aren’t getting repetitive but no need to mass dumb everyone that does it lmao. People just wanna get a little laugh outta these in spam center and some of y’all actin wild over these type of things.

wEiRdChAmP

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

So you’re mad because a post comes up on a video game forum and you’re excited to see drama?

I stg there’s a feminist group that has the forums open 24/7 waiting for shit to pop off sorry these posts get in your way @the feminist group

Finding something stupid is quite different then getting mad over something mate lol

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander