[Questions answered]

Dennis

I know this is the spam center however I have a few questions. 

I have only been around for just over 6 months now and I’m pretty sure DU is the most hated by the community. Can anyone offer me a valid explanation to this. It honestly feels like we are a whole separate class to everyone else. With us being on the short end of the stick for a variety of things so here are my questions. 

Why is DU not taken seriously? 

Also I would like @Joah to comment on the whole quote of “ I’m not going to make autism flyable” I am honestly one million percent curious on what makes DU considered autism. If this is addressed then I can help DU get better in these areas. 

Thanks in advance the local giant Dennis.

Edited by [SR]Dennis[SA]
Changing some bits
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

I didn’t even know people felt this way towards a battalion. 

Ive never had a problem with DU y’all cool in my books. 

r4ymo.gif

I don’t hate DU nor do I know anyone who notably does but DU didn’t have a good past it’s had a reputation in the past for mingyness and the high command was a shambles months ago which lead to a lot of drama, perhaps that left a bad taste in people’s mouths over time idk 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

You have to look at it from the average players viewpoint(young, entitled, hard-headed). 

They play in most battalions and the average trooper has guns. Maybe they get an extra gun for their batt or class. Its ultimately just another gun. 

Then they see DU with unique shields. They dont want to be DU or have shields but it makes them wonder why their batt doesnt get some wild unique item. All they get is another gun. Cool, still just a gun though. 

Then they hear DU ask for something to be added like Jetpacks, Grappling hooks, turrets, etc. 

They get annoyed by it. It's been that way since they were added. Itll probably be that way for a long time.

Plus, minges can do wonders with shields. 

• Agree 1
19 minutes ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

There was literally a post like this but involving 187th, you're bringing more bullshit to DU and you. Jesus Christ.

None of this was to bring drama I’m honestly just curious it feels like there is a large stigma against DU

17 minutes ago, Zim said:

Image result for psst shut up

You have a unit with a huge armor buff and shields, why the fuck would the heaviest unit be airborne..

Technically lore wise we only see two DU with z6s the rest had shields and dc-15s. 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 minutes ago, [SR]Dennis[SA] said:

None of this was to bring drama I’m honestly just curious it feels like there is a large stigma against DU.

They said the same thing but guess what, it came to. 

Word of advice, fuck whatever people say and focus on DU.

WAS MEDIC

I wanted to add that part of the excuse to get rocket boots was because some DU have the Jetpack bodygrouper.

Your bodygrouper does not matter. Having a bodygrouper does not justify you getting the actual add-on it would entail.

Such as anyone with a knife bodygrouper should get the knife added to their equipment? No.

A ton of jobs have the same bodygroupers because the models are made from the same base.

I think it's based off the meme or generalisation of DU being loud kids. It's came up when I've been talking to people. When they say they've been in you channel and such.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

8 hours ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

They said the same thing but guess what, it came to. 

Word of advice, fuck whatever people say and focus on DU.

What big papa said, Focus on you and your battalion cause I never heard anything bad about DU 

But also jetpack/rocketboots still literally make no sense for DU to have, I just don't see it.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Banned

It's almost like

I dealt with this already

Long ago tho

You should also look at this too

DU Goes through the same shit, it has ever since icefuse. Brush it off, kick back and relax. Deal with your battalion as you see fit, nail the minges when you see the minges. Don't take shit unless it's from HC. This server is full of opinionated...people...who think they know everything from an outside perspective, and think they know what's best. Show 'em who's wrong, boss.

Edited by Jayarr

Well I have the answers I need thanks everyone!