How do I get good at PVP?

I am shit at PVP and I can never win a round against anyone that I go up against. What do you all recommend that I can do to improve my chances at winning and getting better at pvp? Serious answers please

Edited by Moscatime

Inject yourself with 20cc of G-Fuel.

• Winner 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I just summon my small army of Minecraft and roblox girlfriends to handle my lightweight

nah but for real I’d just go on Sandbox servers and just go fucking wild, that’s what I did for a long time there then I moved to arma and became shit at Gmod PVP

Edited by Usefulgamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

you must have AT LEAST 500+ hours in game. then you must create a blood circle complete with a sacrifice to our lord and savior richie aka dash 24. then you must don the sacred gamer glasses and aquire a gamer girlfriend. and only then can you acess the super secret art of pvp. if you tell people you have a gamer girlfriend in pvp they will instantly die as they are still virgins

Banned

Don't be sweaty like feds

Get good at CSGO or some other competitive game, then watch your skill magically transfer over to shitmod. Don't waste your time pvping is all im saying.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Play cs or other games to improve your accuracy, then in time of practicing in Gmod it will come to you.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 hours ago, Firat/Abi said:

Aim for the head

Actually on the server weapons don’t do extra damage on headshot, only to NPCs

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

14 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

what

1 hour ago, Firat/Abi said:

Are you fucking kidding me... Im done.

Normally they do but with TFA they don't, only on NPCs

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

You don’t, so than the people on top for the PVP always stay on top, but in all seriousness practice like find what makes you comfortable 

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

On 5/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, Jayarr said:

Don't be sweaty like feds

Get good at CSGO or some other competitive game, then watch your skill magically transfer over to shitmod. Don't waste your time pvping is all im saying.

I 2v1d feds and his friend (and won) while stuck in a corner with 300 health when they had max during jags rainbow tournament thing

Edited by justuscloud5
On 6/6/2019 at 4:05 PM, justuscloud5 said:

I 2v1d feds and his friend (and won) while stuck in a corner with 300 health when they had max during jags rainbow tournament thing

I didn’t know how the new system worked yet 👀

Honestly to get better at PVP is well practice. I was crap at PVP until i started playing competitive games such as CSGO, Siege etc. 
But also analyze Every person u Fight, Every Action u take, and Every Mistake u make

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.