Korm's Kal Resignation.

Battalion: Squad

RP Name: Kal Skirata

Date: 5/23/19

Reason:  Not like I want to but I am getting a new job soon and it's going to require more of my time. It's also further away. I'd love to stay as Squad lead but as it stands, IRL comes first and I'll have little time for the server at the moment. I'm sorry to dissapoint anyone that I may have dissapointed with this resignation, as I promised many i'd stay around for awhile.. but sometimes IRL throws you a curve ball. Sorry fam. I'm not leaving the server as I feel SOBDE still needs me, especially now, but I will not have the time to be an active squad lead or Senior admin.

Goodbyes: I'll be here still, not super active but active enough to hold my spot, which I was told I can give myself, as Prudii Skirata to help SOBDE still.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Another one 4nbd9fb.png?1

Hope you can chillax a little, and not have to worry about the server as much now. You were a good kal from when you started, and I had fun with ya when I was REG.

Edited by Jayarr

o7 we didn’t always see eye to eye, but you’re a great person, very knowledgeable and you always do the right thing. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Lay to rest Korm Knowing your reign of kal was great :!