Synyster

RP Name:
DU XO Synyster

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:46300388

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
Commander Doom

Experience:
Mid July of last year was when i joined the server, I joined DU 2 days later and have been here ever since. I slogged my way through the NCO ranks, racing to CSM with other good members (that sadly aren't around any more, rip my boy Sand). I caught the OID (Officers Inactivity Disease) when i hit 2ndLT, hit a hard time in life that kept me from putting effort into the battalion that it deserved, plus our current Doom at the time wasn't doing his best within the Batt (totally different story, so i'll leave it at that) so that killed my morality in the battalion... but once Squee got Doom, he did a fantastic job and it gave me the determination and I busted my ass for 2 weeks straight, running sims every day, doing events in the GM program for DU to get numbers up (my favorite being when all of DU was brainwashed and as a group deserted the republic), and eventually i was promoted to RegCommander. At that time, the battalion was having a second wave of horrible drama, so I switched to Discipline Commander and put a foot down on the bs. Eventually those causing drama were removed and the battalion finally saw a time of actual peace and quiet, which gave us in high command time to work on fixing the battalion in peace and welp... here we are. My activity as of recently has taken a toll due to work, however it's steadying out now and I should be back online much more often (gotta keep up with my counterpart 😉)

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I've been in Doom's Unit since I joined the server, I've saw many of its highs, many of its lows, but I stuck through it even when I've debated leaving due to internal drama among other battalion members.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Well, considering DU is only in 1 episode.... no but for real, of course, been in DU for nearly a year now, it's all I've got.

Availability:
Sunday-Tuesday: iffy, work schedule is weird those days
Wednesday-Saturday: Pretty much free later in the day after work (roughly 5pm EST).

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 
DU XO Synyster has played for 1820:37:59.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 
Active, among themselves and among the community. Our numbers have always been on the lower side, but I would be determined to change that completely. I'm currently working on ways to get the battalion active already as it is, but if I was Commander Doom it would be my absolute duty to fulfill that goal. One of the things I will try to push is a Global Shield Training that will allow Doom's Unit troopers to host shield trainings for people in other battalions, and once a trooper is properly trained to use a shield, they will be allowed to use shields in events (If the GM allows it).
If we get our numbers up, we can possibly get Havoc Squad added to our rosters, which is a DU sub-unit I'm very eager to officially work on. 
I would also enact a disciplinary team into the battalion to assist on working on the maturity of the battalion, DU has constantly been labeled a minge battalion, but those who caused us to get that title are now gone, but the title still remains, so one of my goals is to show the server that DU can be calm, professional, and mature in and out of combat.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I've seen it happen before, so of course.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Of course

Edited by Synyster

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 one and you make dupes for that DU uses you put alot of work into your battalion 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

10 hours ago, Old Spartan said:

Neutral both of your applications are very weak. 

May I ask how? What exactly defines an app as “weak”?

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

7 hours ago, Synyster said:

May I ask how? What exactly defines an app as “weak”?

Your experience is relatively limited, it seems you jumped from 2ndLT to Commander. Your why you should become BCMD section is only one sentence, instead of persuading those of us who dont know you why you should be BCMD your only reasoning seems to be that you suck around even when you wanted to leave. In your goals for the battalion section  you only mention activity, shield training, behavior, and your sub unit. You don't state how you plan to increase activity or what you are doing now to improve your battalions activity as the XO of the battalion. As the XO you should already be working on improving activity, and behavior of your battalion. I also dont understand how shield training is supposed to improve or help your battalion and you dont give clarification on that point. Lastly the sub unit shouldn't be your focus especially since a sub unit wont be added unless your battalion has the numbers. Give us some good attainable goals for your battalion both short term and long term. Then tell us how you plan to achieve those goals and how your actively working towards them now as the XO.

You've made a lot of bad decisions in the past, Synyster. Because of you, people have been arrested and with that sort of negligence I really don't think you would be suited to be a Battalion Commander unless you showed more accountability. I won't directly -1 this, but if you're going to be in such an influential position, then you need to own up to your actions because they reflect an entire body of people as a BCMD.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Head Admin

I like you but you should get some more activity going on :(

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

This is going to be the battle of the year I think, good luck to both. However you get the  +1 (shadow +1)

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2