Fives and Echo Model Update

Moscatime

Name: Moscatime

Suggestion: Updating Fives and Echo's Model

Implementation: Updating the model in the F4 Menu under Torrent Company and in game as well

Lore: Any episode from the Clone Wars series that involves Fives or Echo ex. Umbara, Ringo Vinda, The Citadel

Workshop content if applicablehttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=767256572
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: The models 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Fives and Echo

Slots: 1 and 1

Pay: Same as now 450c

Description: same as now

Model: Provided in the workshop files above
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  Same as now                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Edited by Moscatime

Chief I don’t think this is it

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

No.

Literally had models made custom for your entire regiment. 

this is a slap in the face to the model devs that the owners paid for the models we have today. 

If you want a model change/update, speak to the person who made fives/echo. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 3
  • Management
Management

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

@Moscatime  1. Did you talk with the BCMD or XO before you made the suggestion. 

2. Fives and Echo models we have now are good. 

Edited by Elijah
  • Agree 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Erm they have the armour they use on tge citadel ya know where Echo "Dies" that's why we use Phase 1.5 ARC armour for them rather than the phase 2 besides do you have Rex's approval

And besides those models are a down grade in terms of quality

@Omalic

Edited by Scarecrow
9 hours ago, Scribbles said:

No.

Literally had models made custom for your entire regiment. 

this is a slap in the face to the model devs that the owners paid for the models we have today. 

If you want a model change/update, speak to the person who made fives/echo. 

echo and fives didnt get a model update with them?

-1 mate the models are fine but if echo gets thanos snap to Bad Batch then i will make a suggestion for 322nd/Ahsoka's Battalion due to fives-KIA,Hardcase-KIA, Tup-KIA,Dogma-Court marshal, Kix-MIA at this point, Jesse will be the only one that would be there, Also 322nd would replace TC because and no one can complain about you have dead characters 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1st. Didn't ask permission from BCMD+
2nd. These are the old models that look ugly. No. The current models look good, although yes look a bit like plastic, still look good. These models are yucky. You don't need it. At all.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

24 minutes ago, [SR]KillJoy[SA] said:

-1 mate the models are fine but if echo gets thanos snap to Bad Batch then i will make a suggestion for 322nd/Ahsoka's Battalion due to fives-KIA,Hardcase-KIA, Tup-KIA,Dogma-Court marshal, Kix-MIA at this point, Jesse will be the only one that would be there, Also 322nd would replace TC because and no one can complain about you have dead characters 

Kix is in the Season 7 trailer

My bad thought he was captured at that point so he would stay 

45 minutes ago, Phil said:

Kix is in the Season 7 trailer

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

1st. Didn't ask permission from BCMD+
2nd. These are the old models that look ugly. No. The current models look good, although yes look a bit like plastic, still look good. These models are yucky. You don't need it. At all.

Good Sir Clone armour is ment to look like plastic

-1 gamer they look good to me I don’t see why your mad you actually have models what about tiplee and tiplar? 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Echo and fovez: new models ree

327th: Papa Joah and Daddy CBlake are the models ready

Papa Joah and Daddy CBlake: maybe one day but for now you and your CGI ass go back into the basement and shackle back up

Serious Mode Now:

Honestly, 337th would kill for models you guys have rn our ARC models have one bodygrouper the antenna and that's for it to go up and down that's it you literally had custom made models and everything done for you. Not tryna be a dick but -1

The ones we have are great and we should not request new ones when we just got some that are great and cause no problems. All model work should go to the 327th models in my opinion so sorry but that's a -1 from me. I was not asked myself before this suggestion was posted and I do not support it.

Papa Kal