Base Systems

silvers

Name: Silvers

Suggestion: Adding Alydus Base Systems

Implementation: This can be put into the main server to aid with some of the Base's RP. And if it can't be used for the main server, this can be used for the event server at least.

YEAH IK THE FILE SIZE IS DUMMY BIG

•  

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1579980201&searchtext=Star+wars

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Is no one gonna talk about the affect on server performance this will have, if this gets accepted it will have to be restricted based on player count for sure 

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 hours ago, BigZach said:

Did you make this for trijim?

+1

Yeee

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

I've spoken to Joah about this before, he told me that he tested it and server performance went to crap!

Yeah that’s what I thought, it’s only a suggestion so it’s Gucci. I’m guessing it would fuck with the event server as well

40 minutes ago, Shake said:

+1 base ops should make a doc and keep track of people leaving and entering base and mission we go on and signing into serntent area of the base for rp 

Why give it to BO they don’t even do it the BCC most of the time

Give it to shock. 

• Agree 1

They  toke our job +1 

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 4 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion is going to be denied as these weapons do not fit in with the star wars lore.