CWRP - Aaron's Staff Application

A-a-ron

RP Name: TR 327th PVT Aaron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112507004

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff because I want to help around the server. I want to end up being a GM and bring enjoyment to the server. I want to be able to help battalions with SIMs and trainings. I've played on this server for the past 4 months and i think its about time I start helping people outside of my own battalion. I would like to improve the server in anyway I can.  I am constantly sitting around doing nothing, I'd like to use that time to help people instead of doing nothing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am very active and try to do the best I can. I am a junior in high school and I should most likely have time to get on for at least 2 hours a day. I'm a big nerd and don't like going outside so I am easy to be contacted on discord.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Nope

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 1489:06:43

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by YeetMeister
Name Change

spacer.png

-1 He's honestly one of the most toxic people I have ever encountered on this server. Stay away from staff please, nobody wants you here. 

+1 I'm kidding lmao, this guy would be a great addition to the staff team. 

You've definitely grown in character since I was beating you every other day. I think I can genuinely say that I trust you now. You still have your moments, though... pave over those rough roads.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 maybe he would not pull out the soundboard 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You are a character ill leave it at that

been mingy in the past and I had to personally deal with it which wasn't epic...

however recently you have improved and seem serious now so I will give 
A Cautious +1

Edited by Beast

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Staff Team!

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk