Sinkliner Ban Appeal

Sinkliner

RP Name/Steam Name: Sinkliner
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:138499881
Date of Ban: 20/04/2019
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Offense: 5 Bans
Banned By:  I am not sure his name, but he was a Jedi Elder Knight also a High Up Admin
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because I understand what i did was wrong I openly admitted I felt bad about my actions however whilst explaining this I told the honest truth and I got silenced and muted. I swear that I will never ever minge on the server ever again. Please may I be given another chance.
Evidence to support your claims: No evidence just a plea for one more chance. Thank you.

Edited by Sinkliner
  • Disagree 2

-1 5 times is more than enough times to change, if I messed up my first time I would learn from that, messed up a second time, fix that as well, but you didn’t seem to want to change or fix it, Trying to appeal after 5 chances is just unrealistic and prob wont be accepted, sorry my dude.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Sinkliner said:

I swear that I will never ever minge on the server ever again. Please may I be given another chance.

-1, I know  that Statement is Bullshit, You had 5 chances to reflect and chaneg yourself  but you decided to not change. Also you didn't put any effort in this Ban appeal either so that also means that you're not changed yet

I'm all for second chances, but 17 arrests in 4 months, and 8 of those happened in 2 days. 

You also got arrested 3 times on the 10th of April and the last arrest happened yesterday. I highly doubt you have changed since it happened literally yesterday. 

My friend, is someone who I played with who I encouraged to join the server to go awol. However his game crashed after dying therefore when taken to a sit he had to restart his pc therefore he got falsely banned on account of LTAP

53 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

spacer.png

I wonder who this friend is hmmm

-1 You pushed your luck too far and crossed the line, you had your chances and wasted them, sorry not sorry I think your ban should stay as is.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

-1 dude you say you will change but if you weren’t  banned we all know you probably would’ve kept getting arrested. I’m for 2nd chances but dude like 17 arrests is far too many. Let the ban sit for now and next time don’t tell your friends to minge on our server because that won’t help your case.

I have rarely seen Keltor make a mistake, but the fact you have multiple arrests (19 arrests) AND bans for MRDMing,  Mic Spamming,  and all around mingey behavior tells me that your not being serious about this.    

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

3 minutes ago, Zensras said:

I have rarely seen Keltor make a mistake, but the fact you have multiple arrests for MRDMing,  Mic Spamming,  and all around mingey behavior tells me that your not being serious about this.

19 arrests of this.  19 arrests. 

I never said he made a mistake, I simply meant he silenced me during my ban and didn’t allow me to speak 

8 hours ago, Sinkliner said:

guys this is pretty saddening the backlash I am receiving

If you really want to come back, there really is no way to prove your self currently. And while people can change, 5 bans is excessive, and 17 arrests is just downright awful. People will forgive and forget eventually, and there really is no way of telling how long that might be. A good way to mature or practice is to go to a smaller server, learn on there. When the time comes, make another ban appeal, and by then, you have to be changed

Until then, goodluck

2 hours ago, Phil said:

He literally put up his ban appeal right after he got banned, highly doubt people can change in that short time frame

People change all the time, have you ever made a decision and instantly regretted it?  I'm more than sure you have, it's human nature to change over time.   Perhaps other take more time than others.  I like to think that permanent bans are unnecessary and just keep people away for good.  We see people all the time turn from minge or janitor to become a legend on the server and Garry's Mod itself.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

People change all the time, have you ever made a decision and instantly regretted it?  I'm more than sure you have, it's human nature to change over time.   Perhaps other take more time than others.  I like to think that permanent bans are unnecessary and just keep people away for good.  We see people all the time turn from minge or janitor to become a legend on the server and Garry's Mod itself.  

He was banned 5 times, he had plenty of time to change. And perma bans are necessary, if you allow people that are toxic and ruin the experience for others then everyone will leave and you won't have a community.

• Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, Phil said:

He was banned 5 times, he had plenty of time to change. And perma bans are necessary, if you allow people that are toxic and ruin the experience for others then everyone will leave and you won't have a community.

I gotta disagree with you on that.  You act there aren't still people in the community who get away with specific rule breaking as well, but face little to no repercussions for what they do.  Maybe it's because they know someone, or maybe it's because they have a good reputation.  I know a number of toxic people within this community, who are racist, homophobic, and RDM rather often.  I don't see anyone leaving, in fact I see more people returning.  Especially with Summer coming back soon. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.