Dolvek's Resignation

Dolvek

Note: All resignations are final
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Dolvek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81751483

Staff Rank: Vet Admin

Were you VIP: YES

Date: 04/15/2019

Reason for leaving:: I don't feel the drive to play Gmod like I used to, need to focus on school, use my free time to learn new things, play other games.

Farewells:This is a full resignation from this community, cause I just don't feel like I want to play gmod anymore. Nothing wrong with it.

I suck saying goodbye but im gonna try :D

@AllMightySquee @Synyster @Dolvek @APPLE @[SR] Dennis [A]  @Kronos Jones @Ark @Snookie @Oreos @allDUmembers ( This were the only onces I could remember their names )
My boys at Dooms Unit, Im going to miss you all! I knew this day was going to come and I was not ready for it but, I belive everything has a beginning and an end, I suck at saying bye but listen Im greatful for you guys, you are my true battalion, when the opportunity came at me to be tiplee I was like hell yea!, im about to jump into dooms unit even more! 

Listen keep it up with the  numbers you guys deserve the best, I will miss all of you!
Ill come by once in a while :D

Now the second part, JEDI
@Scribbles @Heart @Elijah @JaBaku @Sixta @Kurama @Wolfro @SmallJeff @alljedimaster ( This were the only onces I could remember their names )

Thank you! 
Im mean it,  when I joined synergy my main focus was to be a master, be someone that people would look up to, you guys made my journey epic, @Scribbles Because of you my dude I joined the masters, you put my name up in the high council, you talked good about my work in the shadows, I wont ever forget that.. Maybe one day I can come back and be  a master once again. 
Jedi is something so good, sucks I never got my model even when 187th were added Tiplee and Tiplar didnt got added ( sucks but they had their reasons ).
I will miss all of you like I said I suck at saying goodbye, I hope the best to everyone and the best to synergy this is a great community and Ill miss you all.

Ill also resign from Trainer Manager, Gatekeaper , Wing Commander ,  Pink Squad Leader , Internal Discipline.

Adios Compadres!
Seeyall!
Ate mais!

Edited by Dolvek
  • Friendly 7

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin
Banned

bro :( ♥

o7 

r4ymo.gif

o7 Dolvek you were a great guy. Swing by every so often 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Sad boy hours gonna miss you man

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Had a great fucking time making events with you and messing around overall with you in DU. Take care, man. Hope to see you around.

o7

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard