TRO 327th MEDO 2ndLT Hayley | Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano | Sith Acolyte Hayley

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:90950366

VIP (Y/N):

Yes.

Timezone:

Eastern Daylight Time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be an administrator as I have now been playing on this server for about three months. I believe I can use my knowledge, skills, patience, and passion, towards helping the community be even greater than it is now. I have now been made a TRO and would love to expand my trainings, and shadowings by being able to use commands such as cloaking, taking tickets, and getting TRs, and CCs trained as fast, efficient, and at full quality as possible. Being an administrator is a big role which requires a huge trust of responsibility, and honesty. Throughout my time playing on Synergy Roleplay, I believe I have shown that I have qualities of being honest, and being responsible. Whether it being an officer in the 327th, and a Jedi Commander of Torrent Company. Playing on Synergy I have made tons of friendships, and have made people smile, laugh, and have fun throughout their trainings, events, and even throughout TR and CC training. My goals as an administrator is to focus highly on TRs and their ability to train in full detail, without losing focus of the new recruit. I plan on doing this by giving detailed feedback, and encouraging tips, to keep the TRs enjoying being a TR, and also making sure they are trained to proper quality. I believe becoming an administrator would greatly help me with this role.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

For those of you who do not already know me, I am a full time country musician, that enjoys inspiring others through songwriting. Since I was young I always had a love for music, I grew up in the church scene, and sang with the church choir when I was just 7 years old. The more I grew up the more I wanted to do my own independent solo career. I fell in love with country music because I always grew up listening to it, whether it be my family going to festivals, or just playing it in the car with the CD player. I also used to be a professional five-pin bowler, but did not pursue that as a career, as in Canada bowling isn't really a career path that will make you a living. Now talking about video games, I have always been a "gamer" as when I was younger I started playing minecraft, and eventually July of 2014/2015 (cannot exactly remember), I bought myself Garrys Mod and Counter Strike Source, as it was a deal on the Summer Deals page of steam. I then got addicted and haven't stopped playing since. Some of you may already have known me from when I used to play on this server just over a year or two ago. I was 91st MEDL Grape. The reason why I haven't played Garrys Mod in over year, is my laptop that I had, had stopped working, and left me to save up, and spend my money on a new laptop, which I was heading into college at that time, and spent the money I had saved up on a Macbook (was required for my college program). After graduating from college, I then set out and started to save up once again, for not a laptop this time, but a desktop! And for three months now, I have been playing on Synergy once again.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

-ICE- Community - Head Admin

Icefuse - Was an admin before the server actually got big. I used to play there when the server was not custom yet, and was just a regular darkrp server.

Digital Delta Gaming - Was an admin before the server unfortunately had fallen.

There were many others servers, that I have been staff on before, as I have been playing Garrys Mod for over 4 years. Unfortunately, I cannot name them all, as I cannot recall what their names are now.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 

849:13:49.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No.

Banned

+1 Just got TRO but has been doing great. 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

They are legit and pretty cool to hang out with, Bullis me sometimes but a nice person overall. I think they can benefit in some way to the staff team
My approval of +1 Also, this person talking about in her paragraphs and is enough for me to say the +1.

Edited by Rake
  • Friendly 1