RP Name:

Captain Rex

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:93719402

Regiment you are applying for:

Attack Regimental Commander

Experience:

The 501st.

I joined the 501st as a PVT about 8 months ago when I first joined the server. I joined the HWS regiment and received my first real responsibility becoming the HWSL of the 501st. Shortly after this I was elected WO Appo by the officers and above of the 501st. My term as Appo was the time were I fully adapted to the officer role and gained much of my respect within the 501st by removing members and refining the non-officer core of the 501st. After my term as Appo ended I was assigned the rank of MAJ during a very shaky time of the legion because of the soon to come power struggle for the BCMD position as our Rex resigned. After a time I was left as the temp lead of the legion as a COL and REGL with the HC having left as the after match of the power struggle. I soon gained the rank of XO and started leading the 501st as the XO while being mentored by Quill to become the new Rex. Once I felt I was ready I applied and became Captain Rex the BCMD of the 501st. I served a full term as Rex during the battalion ups and downs. With us losing many members and gaining new with us having 3 different XOs and even a minor wipe. I stuck with the 501st through all of this and we came out as strong functioning legion because of it!

I've also served as 501st CMD (same as BCMD on that server) on the former server I played on so I have at least 1 month of BCMD experience there as well.

Senator Aang

I played as Aang for about a month until I realized that my work as BCMD would have to be prioritised therefor I stopped playing on my senator. I believe that I had a good run as Aang with me interacting with people around the base and with me encouraging and starting RP. I was a part of a good amount of RP during my time as Aang and I am happy with what I managed to do.

Grand Admiral

On the server I used to play on before Synergy I was Grand Admiral for 6 months and apart of naval for a year. The rank I held Grand Admiral was the equivalent of Base Ops Commander but with the power of Palpatine on that server. The job put me in a position of supervising all battalions of the server and as being the highest authority on the server in RP. The servers name was Vision Roleplay if anyone was wondering.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become the ATK REG because of the connections and understanding I have with all 3 ATK Battalions. During my time in the 501st and as the BCMD of it I've gotten the chance to not only connect with my own battalion but with 327th an 212th as well. I believe it would be best for all ATK Battalions if we had a ATK REG that is well known with it all battalion and that has an up to date connection with the leaders and people of all the battalion in ATK. The ATK Regiment needs a REG that is used to work with all 3 battalions and especially understanding what state each battalion currently is in. I also believe that my vast experience would serve all ATK Battalions well with my past in HC and supervising many battalions on former servers I've played on.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I do understand the lore of all 3 battalions that are apart of the ATK Regiment.

Availability:

All weekday from 9 or 10 AM EST to around 17 PM EST.

All weekends from around 5 AM EST to around 18 - 20 PM EST.

I live in Sweden which is in Europe so my times are a bit different from others.

If I'm not I then I can always be reached on discord. Just send a PM and I'll get back to you-.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

HWSL

WO Appo

Fives

REGL

XO

Senator Aang

BCMD of the 501st. Captain Rex.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want the ATK regiment to be a feared yet respected regiment when my term ends.

I wish for the combat skill of the ATK Regiment to increase with more trainings being hosted that will focusing on PvP as it gives much more to fight against actual players then droids.

I want the ATK Regiment to be more open and for the members to feel like a group with all the battalion and not just there own, and with the ATK battalions now only being 3 I believe this would be a lot easier now. 

I want the ATK Regiment to remain one of the most active Regiment with some of the most members.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan to continue helping to make combined trainings/programs within the 3 ATK Battalions which we're already doing with the combined ARC training that's being spear headed by the 501st.

I plan to keep combining forces for some events which has proven to be a good way for the ATK Battalions to get to know each other and improving the mood ingeneral between the battalions and to have the ATK Battalions communicate and work more with they're fellow ATK Battalions when they're in battle. What I've been doing with the 501st has been to go to SIMs/trainings hosted by my fellow ATK battalions and saying "Hey, want/can the 501st join in here?" and it has lead to some good trainings especially now with the BvB PvP trainings happening.

I plan to continue the ATK BvB in a new way with the ATK Regiment only having 3 members now both to improve relations and to improve combat skills within the ATK Regiment. 

We're already thinking of ways to involve the 327th and 212th more into the 501st by letting 212th and 327th join our discord to talk with us in our general chat and in our Sith posting chat "meme/joke chat". Hopefully we can implement this shorty and for the other ATK battalions to follow suit! I will be continuing working on ways/ideas like this if I become the ATK Regimental. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes I understand.

PS: I know that I am currently Rex and that I am currently serving my 2nd term. The reason I decided to continue as Rex and not go for ATK REG was because Qal was most likely gonna go for another term as ATK REG which I was happy with. It turned out Qal went for Marshall and ATK was left open and therefor I'm now applying for ATK REG.

• Winner 1

Papa Kal

I want to see you in this position, I do. You're a great Commander and a very respectable guy. However, I have seen multiple issues with minging in the 501st. How do you plan to prevent the 501st from becoming a minge hell hole into a battalion that is attractive to serious members? For that matter, all of the Attack Battalions?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Honestly I want to -1 you cause I like you as Rex and don’t want to wait for a new one, but you are fit for it in my opinion so I gotta +1 you.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 

Time and time again you've shown your leadership ability within the 501st. I hope that you can continue to represent that if you receive the position of attack regimental. Good luck you meatball making swede. 

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

12 hours ago, Blueberry Juice said:

I want to see you in this position, I do. You're a great Commander and a very respectable guy. However, I have seen multiple issues with minging in the 501st. How do you plan to prevent the 501st from becoming a minge hell hole into a battalion that is attractive to serious members? For that matter, all of the Attack Battalions?

In the 501st we've been working to stop to minginess. We did a wipe of some of the worst cases and we've updated our strike system so warnings can be more easily handed out and for our DC program to be more strict. If I manage to become the ATK REG then Cronis will be put in charge as the XO and hopefully soon the new Rex. Cronis has been working side by side with me and dealing with the cases when I'm not around so he will be able to continue the work with decreasing minginess. I will also be addressing the issue tomorrow in our meeting to try and find more/better ways to deal with this problem and no matter what is said in this meeting our officers and leaders in the 501st will clamp down on minginess with us being more strict and implementing new tools to decrease it. And with the other ATK Battalions, I would be working closely with the BCMDs giving advice and ideas on how to decrease minginess and if they're not able to solve the issues I would be forced to take a more hands-on route to stop the problem as it would have to be stopped. 

Thank you for your concerns and hopefully this answered your questions :). 

Papa Kal

57 minutes ago, Omalic said:

In the 501st we've been working to stop to minginess. We did a wipe of some of the worst cases and we've updated our strike system so warnings can be more easily handed out and for our DC program to be more strict. If I manage to become the ATK REG then Cronis will be put in charge as the XO and hopefully soon the new Rex. Cronis has been working side by side with me and dealing with the cases when I'm not around so he will be able to continue the work with decreasing minginess. I will also be addressing the issue tomorrow in our meeting to try and find more/better ways to deal with this problem and no matter what is said in this meeting our officers and leaders in the 501st will clamp down on minginess with us being more strict and implementing new tools to decrease it. And with the other ATK Battalions, I would be working closely with the BCMDs giving advice and ideas on how to decrease minginess and if they're not able to solve the issues I would be forced to take a more hands-on route to stop the problem as it would have to be stopped. 

Thank you for your concerns and hopefully this answered your questions :). 

Sure did. I feel you'd be a great attack regimental and as much as I respect Perri, I believe you have both the better plan and temperament to handle the duties of the a Regimental.

Good luck Omalic, you've always been a fantastic Rex!

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 from what i have seen he is a good guy

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...